ɴᴏ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴄʏ

WORD COUNT: 𝟔𝟓𝟕

summary: matt and the reader are relaxing in his room when chris and nick decide to disrupt their peace

♤°♥,..♤°♥,.. ♤°♥,..

You and Matt were having one of your weekly movie dates, his bed being overtaken by snacks and drinks. His room was one of your most comforting safe spaces (besides Matt himself, of course).

By now, the movie had been forgotten - the sounds and music serving as background noise whilst you and him chatted about your days. Eventually the conversation skewed elsewhere.

"No. Tomatoes in burgers are disgusting," Matt said, his hand lifting from your hip to rub at his eyes in disgust. Even the thought of this made him want to gag.

"They really aren't that bad. It adds more flavor!"

"Absolutely not," he said, his fingers coming to run through your hair. "There's meat, cheese, lettuce - what other flavors do you need?"

You rolled your eyes at his picky taste, your head nuzzling into his chest as you sighed.

"You have the appetite of a 5 year old, Matt."

Practically feeling him roll his eyes, you jokingly slap his stomach. "Don't roll your eyes at me, boy."

Matt scrunches his nose, his eyes turned down to you under his arm. He didn't even have to ask how you knew - you just always had a knack for knowing Matt inside and out. If given the chance you could probably read his mind.

"Sorry honey," he said in a mockingly sweet voice, something you two always did ironically. Unfortunately for Matt, his brothers decided to walk in at that very same moment.

"Sorry honey," you could hear Chris mimic as he entered the room. "You guys are sick."

Matt picked up a pillow and threw it in his direction, Nick and Chris barely dodging it.

"You're not getting any McDonald's now," Nick said. "Might as well yell 'Hulk Smash!' you gremlin."

Chris plopped down onto the bed beside you and Matt. You both tried to ignore him as you turned your attention to the movie that you guys had little interest in. Nick pulled out his phone to begin ordering, moving to sit on the bed as well.

Matt groaned. "Seriously guys?"

Chris rolled over in a fetal position. "You can't hog her all to yourself. Maybe we wanna talk to her too!"

You and Matt looked at each other. He was only trying to get under his brother's skin, but Matt always gave into it.

"Chris," he warned.

The latter put his hands up in defense before a devilish grin overtook his face. "Look, if you guys need alone time just let me kno-"

"Chris!" you and Matt both yelled..

Nick turned around to face you all, his face lit up by his screen in the dim room.

"Chris, shut up. Matt, tell me what you guys want."

Nick was always straight to the point like that. You always admired it in these situations - he took initiative and usually stopped the fights when needed.

"Just the usual. The same for you, right baby?" Matt asked as he looked down at you, squeezing you tightly in his hold.

"Yeah that sounds good. Thanks, Nick."

Nick nodded.

"Yeah. Thanks, baby," Chris said to which Nick couldn't help the smile that spread onto his cheeks.

"Leave them alone. Let's go."

Chris sighed before getting off the bed. You felt slightly bad. While you loved hanging out with the boys, sometimes you and Matt just really needed time together without them.

"Bye honey," said Nick before closing the door behind him.

You could hear Chris and Nick giggling to themselves as they ventured away from the room.

Matt let out a breath. "Finally."

Laughing, you cuddled into him to finish the long forgotten movie. Well, that was the plan - until you and Matt found yourselves too comfortable to keep your eyes open, and the sound of snores took over the room.

That is, until Nick and Chris came back in, not-so-subtly laughing with their cameras in hand.

It's safe to say you guys never had any privacy at their house.