Chapter 7

Picture: Levi In His Apartment
Levi Nichols Apartment: New Ninjago City
COC: Kai, Skylor, Griffin, Levi

"Levi" Griffin called out as he knocked on the door. They heard a shuffling "Hannah warned me about you" a busy voice called out. "Levi, whatever Hannah told you are lies" he called. The door opened , Kai and Skylor felt they were invading on a family matter but they followed him in. "Levi looked late 20s and his apartment looked like a video gamers paradise! There were vintage video game in frames on walls. And 8 bookshelves full of different games. He sat back on the couch and pressed continue on a game he had been playing. "So what do you want" he asked as he played. Griffin breathed in and out. "Remember that piece of hair that you kept of Hannah's so you could remember her" Griffin asked. "Howda know that" Levi asked pausing the game again. Griffin sighed. "Do you still have it" he asked. Levi grunted but went to a room and brought out a small box...
In it was a single hair. Kai thought it was a bit weird he had his sisters hair in a box, but he supposed if he knew he would never see Nya again, he would do anything to remember her... "If you need it, Just take it" he said. Griffin took the box and stared at it longingly. Then said "if we find Hannah, we find Phoenix, but we have to be subtle about it" Skylor noticed he said we. But she didn't say anything,of course he would come. It was his daughter after all.... They looked back at Levi who was now back on the couch. "Come on" Kai said "Sensei should know where we would get some travellers tea...