Zayn Has an Accident (4)

INT. ZAYN'S LIVING ROOM - DAY

Zayn, a young man with autism, emerges from his room with red, puffy eyes. His friends, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Harry, notice his distress and immediately gather around him with concern.

LIAM
(softly)
Hey, Zayn. What's wrong, buddy?

Zayn looks up at Liam, his eyes filled with vulnerability.

ZAYN
(whispering)
Can... Can I have a hug?

Liam smiles warmly and wraps his arms around Zayn, pulling him into a comforting embrace. He also ruffles Zayn's hair gently and rubs small circles on his back, providing a soothing sensation.

LIAM
Of course, Zayn. I'm here for you. Wanna talk about it?

Zayn takes a deep breath, his voice shaky as he starts to explain.

ZAYN
I... I had to go wee when I woke up, and it was really bad. When I ran to the loo, I couldn't get my hands off my crotch. That's how bad it was. I took off my boxers and started weeing... And then I realized it was all part of a dream, and I wet myself in bed...

Zayn's voice trails off, his embarrassment evident. Liam's expression softens as he listens attentively.

LIAM
Aww, buddy, it's okay. Sometimes dreams can feel so real, and accidents happen. Don't worry about it.

Liam glances down and notices that Zayn is still clutching at his wet crotch.

LIAM
(concerned)
Are they... itchy, Zayn?

Zayn looks down, his face flushing with embarrassment.

ZAYN
(whispering)
I still have to wee...

As Zayn admits this, more urine starts to leak out of his boxers, causing him to wince, his grip tightening.

LIAM
(supportive)
Okay, Zayn. I'll bring you to the bathroom, and then we'll clean up the mess together, alright?

Zayn nods, appreciating Liam's understanding and support. Liam takes Zayn's hand gently and leads him towards the bathroom, his friends following closely behind.

309 Words