Red light

TW!!! R*ape, SA!! Be aware ! Do not read if you can't stand these type of things. 

Chapter 13

*Amisha*

Why is it dark? Why can't I see anything? Panick rushes on to me and I start to move around just to feel that someone is holding me. " Wtf! Ava! Av- " I scream before the another person hushes me by covering my mouth. Wtf, I start kicking my feet. I try as hard as possible to get out of the strong hold of this person, it's definitely a man. Out of nowhere I get lifted and thrown on something that feels like a bed. The guy is not holding me anymore, I still can't see shit in this dark room. But their eyes, I can feel them. I know they are watching me. A small light flicks on and I can finally see who's in front of me. I know this guy, he was downstairs at the party giving out shots. But he looks different he was so smiley and kind but now his demeaner changed. He looks scary like an animal looking at his prey. I don't say anything but look around to see two more guys.

They had the same exact look on their faces making me realize what's happening. I stood up and ran to the door but before I could get of the bed I got body slammed by the first guy. " Where tf do you think you're going bitch " he said angerly. I didn't answer but started kicking and hitting him. I refuse. No. No! I thought hitting is face and landing a punch on his nose making him scrunch back in pain. " Fuck! I'm gonna kill you fucking whore! " he screamed in my face. " Damn this one is feisty " one of the dudes in the back said laughing. Just then I noticed the other one had walked up to me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it back almost snapping my neck making me look up at him. " Do that shit again, I dare you " he said in a cold tone. I realized that it's over for me, one vs three can't work. Tears start to flow down my face, I look at him with mercy but he just stares at me. The other one comes closer and starts feeling on my breasts, I janck my shoulder back to make him stop but he slaps me in the face. " Don't move slut " he says putting his hand back groping my body. I feel useless. There is nothing I can do. Someone please come save me. The one behind me lets go of my hair and comes on the bed with the two other ones. They examine my body with disgusting lust before grabbing my legs and arms. "NO! STOP! " I protest squirming around. " No please " I beg for my life. They don't listen and start removing my jeans and underwear. One of them rips my shirt off leaving me basically naked. The other one get's on top of me claiming my body. He unbutton his pants and looks at me with the most evil eyes I've ever seen before spreading my legs and thrusting in. My eyes sting, my body hurts. It stings, I'm a virgin. " Just let us do or thing and you can go ".

I'm left shivering in this cold dark room after they're done with me. Am I alone? Is it done? I have no sense of time right now. I can't even remember how I got here. Why is it so dark again? Why is my body hurting so much? I'm thinking so hard but I can't remember. I hear the doorhandle move before one of the guys comes in. I can't move I'm too scared he's going to hurt me again. He looks at me for a long time, his eyes are different now. They are filled with sadness and regret. He steps closer but I hurry back afraid for my life. He stops for a second before coming closer and sits down at the end of the bed. He doesn't look at me but throws some clothes my way. " I didn't want to do this I swear. He told me to, and I couldn't say no " he says in a low voice almost whispering. He didn't want this? Who told him? Why did he agree? " He would've killed me " he says looking at me now with tears in his eyes. I look at him confused and terrified. Kill... Him? " Believe me, I'm not like this. This isn't me. Please " He says coming closer begging me to believe his words. Begging me to believe him.
I just noticed he's the one that pulled my hair, I knew something was off about him. He didn't look thirsty like the other two. He got a text on his phone and left the room without saying anything. He just left me alone after begging for my trust.

I put on the clothes as mine are ripped apart, he didn't give me underwear tho. Guess I'll have to wear mine. I walk up to the door and hold the doorhandle but can't open it. I'm stuck, my body won't move. I was so scared, I crumble down on the floor crying my eyes out while still holding the handle. Wtf just happened, I still can't believe it. My mind is erasing the memories but my body can still feel their hands. I sit on the floor for what feels like 10 min before someone tries to open it. I panic and move back still on the floor. The door opens but because of the light I can't see who it is. It's a tall frame that calls my name, " Amisha? What's wrong " I squint my eyes to see that it's Caleb. I know he wasn't in the room but in this moment I'm scared of everyone. He crouches down noticing that I'm scared of something I moved back again by back hitting the wooden bed. " Hey, hey. It's fine, I'm not going to hurt you " he says calming me. I start crying again for what feels like the hundred time today. He comes closer and hold's me for a while. I know he's basically a stranger but his hug feels so nice. I finally stop shivering and let him lead me out the room. We walk past the door that Daphne walked in and I stop and stare at it. " Daphne is not in there, I got her to your car. They are all in their, I'll drive you guys home. It's not safe to drive". What does he mean it's not safe, does he know what happened? Did Daphne also get... Omg all these question run through my mind. " Hey, let's go " he says holding my hand. We walk down the stairs, I see that the party is still going on but they are way less people now. A bright red light beams into my face and I can't see a thing but bodies moving. We got out trough the back and got in the car. I couldn't even look at the girls, the whole ride I just stared at my tights not wanting to see the look on the others faces. I can just feel it, we all got raped that night.

He pulled up to my house and the girls all got out. I stayed still paralyzed again thinking about what just happened to us. " I know what happened, Ava told me " Caleb speaks up. I finally look at him to see him staring forward with angry eyes. " I'll take care of everything " I didn't answer and just got out to the house. He didn't follow me and just watched me get in. I walked in the living room and looked at the girls. We all looked crushed and devastated. Daphne starts crying and we all followed her screaming our heart out.

My body hurts, my heart hurts. My soul hurts.

A/N

A/N

Hey guys hope this chapter wasn't too much for yall.
Have a nice day xx