SMI#12: Dream

When we're done talking and being plastic to each other, i ran to the balcony. I want to abience him. How did he found me? Or this is just a coincidence?

"F*ck." i cursed and drank a glass of champagne in one shot.

When i drank it all i heard some footsteps behind me.

"Mygod, you're in range." i looked at her and give her a fake smile.

"Why are you here Ms. Birthday celebrant?" she walks towards me, she walks like a fine woman. Do you know what i mean?

"I want to unwind and i saw you here drinking like there's no tomorrow." pabiro nitong sabi and she stand besides me. "And i'm curious about you," she said seductively and leaned towards me, our distance is now an inch.

"Then, let me introduce myself." i playfully smile. Out of tipsyness i closed my eyes and i landed my lips to hers. Ilang segundong nakalapat ang mga labi namin sa isat-isa when she suddenly licked my lips and bite it. Making me open my mouth. I let our tongue intertwined. I held her face gently to deepen our kiss.

Our kiss starts gently to aggressively. I can't stop to let out some m*an between our kiss because of how good our kiss was. Its making me drunk and it's addicting. Para kaming uhaw sa isat-isa. I suddenly open my eyes when she broke our kiss. We're both gasping for some air.

"We shouldn't do it here," she said and pulled me out of the balcony. She lead me to a car and drove me to a hotel nearby.

When we entered the room she suddenly kiss me so aggressively. We stopped kissing and i just realize i was half naked, lying on the bed while she's top of me and our clothes are everywhere.

"Avianna." my vision is getting blurry.

"No, it's Alexander." his baritone voice makes me flinch. I blink twice and i saw a figure of a man on top of me. He's half nake and he's hot as f*ck. I could see how good his built.

"I'll own you now, Lev." he said as i close my eyes and everything went black.

I DRANK a bottle of champagne in one shot. When i finished one bottle of champagne i heard some footsteps behind me.

"To much alcohol is bad for your health kid" i looked at him and give him a fake smile.

"Why are you here Mr. Silviux?" he walks towards me.

"I want to know you more." pabiro nitong sabi and he stand besides me. "And i'm curious about you, Lev Isaac Del Valle?" he chuckled sarcastically.

I gritted my teeth.

"What the f*ck do you want from me?" he smirked, i was shocked when he suddenly pulled my hair on the back, making me hissed and looked at him.

"I really hate it when you curse." his dark awra and his rough voice that can make everyone shiver welcomed me.

"You're one of my possessions, even you run or you play hide and sick with me. I'm capable of finding you." it makes me pee on my pants before when he use that tone to me but not anymore.

Pilit ko namang inaalis ang kamay niya, "Let go!"

"Stop whining brat, you will come with me. I'm tired of your play." marahas ako nitong binitawan. I didn't realize that his man is now surrounding us. "Grab him." he commanded.

"You, old rag! I will f*cking kill you!" he just laughed hysterically. Pumapalakpak pa ito.

"I raised a tiger, who can kill the person who gave him a good life and dressed him! I'm the one who saved you from your trashy life, i fed you..." he walks towards the door before he enter he looks at me again. "You asked me what i want from you? I want you to repay it. After this party you will come with me, don't try to run. I have eyes on you." pagkatapos nun ay umalis na rin ito kasama ng mga tauhan niya.

I fell on my kness. I'm now shivering. I cover my mouth. I couldn't feel my body anymore.

What the f*ck just happened? Did he really found me? No, no, this can't be. Dada, help me. He will use me again. I need to escape, i-i need to run.

"Lev!" i stopped when a familiar voice called me.

I looked at Klyde, "Are you okay? What happened?" my tears is now falling when i saw in his eyes how much he's worried.

"Klyde, h-help me." my voice was cracked while i sobbed.

He hug me in response.

"It's just a dream, i'm here now, i'll protect you." it makes me hug him more.

Nang matauhan na ako ay tumingin tingin ako sa paligid. Gulong gulo akong tumingin sa paligid ko. Nasa isang akong kwarto. It's black and grey themed room. I was sitting on the bed right now.

Anong ginagawa ko dito? At bakit wala akong saplot? Some memories flash on my head.

Napabalikwas ako ng may mag-salita sa gilid ko, "Here, water. Are you calm now?" inabot ko ito at ininom agad. Kailangan na kailangan ko kasi mahimasmasan.

"W-What happened last night?" lakas loob kong tanong.

"You don't remember? Okay, i'll tell you. I saw you on the balcony drinking like crazy so i held you out of there then you suddenly kiss me then we-" i covered his mouth, he's so shocked when i did that.

"Stop!" my face is all red now. Sh*t

"D-Don't be so detailed.." i swallowed hard before i continue. "W-We didn't do it right?"

Inalis niya ang kamay ko sa bibig niya,"Do what?"

"Anong 'do what'?" he suddenly moving towards me making me nervous.

"Yung a-ano, alam mo na yun!"

"What if i said we did?" napapikit ako ng maramdaman ko na kaniyang hininga. You're such a tease Klyde.

Napamulat ako ng makarinig ako ng tawa.

"You're so cute, Lev." tinulak ko naman ito dahil sa inis

"You motherfucker, are you having fun?" asar na asik ko rito. But this fucker just patted my head and ruin my hair.

"I was just kidding, relax. You look like a grumpy cat." sinamaan ko naman ito ng tingin dahil sa huli niyang sinabi. "Seriously, are you okay now? Did you had a bad dream?"

Napalitan naman ng pagaalala ang mukha niya, "It's more than bad..... the devil already found me."

to be continued...