SMI#13: The Party

A L E X A N D E R

This is my reflexes fault, i think he got so shocked because i suddenly hug him. What will he think of me now? A pervert? Oh no, i did something really wrong.

"Fuck, what i have done?" i looked at Ray when he suddenly spoke.

"Bro, are you okay?" i just rolled my eyes and drunk the glass of whiskey. Where is Drake? And why the hell i'm with this guy anyway? He's so fucking annoying, a piece of shit, bastard, idiotic psycho.

"Hey!! Stop cursing me on your mind." whatever, i didn't bother to respond.

"It's so boring here, kiddo, i'm just gonna find someone to fuck." tsk. He said and left me here in a room that exclusive only for servants. It's kinda fine, they have their own little bar here while their boss are having fun outside. I can say that this party are well planned.

While i'm drinking a man suddenly came on my side and greet the bartender. "Pare, kamusta?" the bartender just nodded to him.

"Ano atin?" they smirked both.

"The usual." he looked around first before he answered. I just pretend not to hear them. The bartender left and cameback for a minute. Inabotan niya ang lalake ng isang baso na may alak. I feel something wrong in that drink. I have a gut that, that drink is not just a normal drink or any type of wine or beer.

The guy left when he get his drink. I looked at the bartender while he's wiping some wine glasses.

"Can i get the usual too?" he stopped when i said that looked at me.

He smirked at me sarcastically, "Bago ka lang, ano?"

I just nodded as a answer.

He left and cameback for a minute with a glass on his hands, kahawig nito ang kulay ng whiskey na iniinom ko kanina.

"Grabe ang tama nito sa mga first timer na kagaya mo, masakit ito sa lalamunan sa una pero habang tumatagal sumasarap din, kaya dahan-dahan lang." what the fuck?

he handed the glass to me.

At first look it's really looks like a whiskey, it's possible that this drink could have a drug on it.

["Klyde, are you there? Do you copy, Agent Klyde?"], it was Xiazzi talking on my ear phone.

"Talk."

["Find Lev there is something wrong."], again?

"Can i drink this in the outside instead? I have an errand from my boss."

"Yeah, sure. Enjoy." i quickly exit on that room. The bartender is fucking weird.

This mansion is huge, it's huge than Lev's, maybe because this is a mansion and Lev's house is like a vacation house. I think he just choose that house because he will move out again anyway. Why he's not getting tired of running and hiding? Is the conflict between him and his father really that bad? He's been running for years now. It's my mission to find Lev and tell his father where he is but, i won't tell his father where he is for now. I need some time with him and i need to figure out what is their conflict that made Lev hide for years.

"Hi." i was stopped by a lady with a elegant dress. I'm sure she is Avianna. "Are you lost?" i just looked at her made her chuckle awkwardly.

"I'm a bodyguard of Mr. Del Valle." her face got a little surprised when i said that.

"Ohmygosh i-i didn't think you're a bodyguard, you're so handsome kasi just be a you know, a bodyguard..." he examined my feature before she continue, "...by the way i saw your amo in the balcony on that door, he's drinking like crazy mygosh." without a word i run towards the balcony to see Lev. When i open the door i saw him chugging a bottle of champagne, i quickly run to stop him.

"Mygod Lev, what are you doing?" napatakip naman ako sa bibig ko, shit nahawa ako dun sa Avianna na yun a'. Wait a second where is the glass i'm holding? I slowly look at Lev when i heard him hiccups, he was holding the glass that i suspected that has a drug on it.

"Shit!!! Why did you drunk that?" i hurriedly get the glass from him and throw it away and i hold his face to check him. There's nothing weird happened but he's so red and hot. He looked at me, our eyes was locked together, his brown almonds eyes are looking at me so deeply. I can't take off my eyes on him

"We're going home, we shouldn't doing it here." i help him walk. I didn't carry him, so we won't catch so much attention. Maybe they will think why i'm carrying my boss in bridal style.

We got into the car safely, i already said to Xiazzi that we're going home and i put Lev on the back seat. While driving i sense that there are someone following us from the Mansion, kaya naman niligaw ko ang mga ito. Siguro sa hotel muna kami matutulog ngayon to make sure that no one will follow us on our hide out.

I stopped on a 5 star hotel na malapit sa gusali ng Buenaobra. I park our car and bubuhatin ko na sana si Lev pero bigla na lang ito umungol.

I smirked "Are you having a wet dream? I hope i'm the one you're dreaming."

I managed to carry Lev to our room. I'm so tired hindi ko akalain na napaka-bigat niya pala. Isang kwarto lang nakuha ko dahil ito na lang daw ang bakante kaya ngayon magkatabi kami sa kama ni Lev.

"Hot.." i looked at Lev, he's undressing in front of me. "It's hot..hot" he keeps repeating it while undressing, i just enjoy the view. Now he's half naked and he sleeps again. Does that drink really has a drug? 'cause i'm fucking blushing on what i just witnessed.

Lev is a kind of drug na kakaadikan ko ng sobra talaga. I examined his body. He has a good well built body, slim and a 6 pack abs. A pinkish nipple that edible and a pinkish lips that i wanna suck and hear to moan my name.

"I'm not a type of a guy that will take advantage of a drunkard..." i look again on his lips, it's tempting me. "..but, i think a peek would be fine." i give him kiss. It's so soft.

I can enjoy my sleep now with the person i love next to me.

To be continued...