Greetings!

Hello Wattpad! This is my first time writing in this platform, I used to write fiction in Asian fanfics, but it seems like there are lesser Bbangsaz fics there, and decided to create one here instead! 

I'm a new Bunny and I am so excited to see our girls dominating the world! :) It's nice meeting you. 

My main ship is Bbangsaz, therefore, this is my first ongoing story about them. If I receive enough support for this story, then that will help me feel motivated to upload and write more. It's been a while since I have written stories, I had to stop before due to some personal issues.

Anyway, I find this ship very fluffy, a little spoiler is, this story I created was inspired by one of the most popular dramas before, let me know if you think it's familiar. Hehehehe. Anyway, nothing mature will be written here, not my forte to be honest, also we don't want any discomfort to some casual readers as well. Regardless, all written stories are fictious.:) 

I hope you guys enjoy it! 

- Minjiminky

Disclaimer: 

The characters, plot, and settings in this story are a product of the author's imagination and do not reflect the lives, experiences, or personalities of any real-life individuals, including New Jeans. This work is entirely fictional and is not intended to be a representation of reality.