RF! Wally x Pregnant Wife! Reader

I was laying on my couch binge watching a movie series. I turned the lights off as I wanted to create a nice ambiance for the horror movie. I decided that I wanted to binge watch all 6 Stab movies. I had the whole house to myself at the moment as my husband was off at work, he doesn't return until 6pm and right now it was about 2pm-ish.

I was happy and comfortable laying on the couch as I held my slightly bulgy stomach in my hands. I wasn't far in the pregnancy, I was only 12 weeks in, but it was far enough to be somewhat noticeable. I held my stomach lovingly as I watched the bloody horror movie. I was almost at the end of the movie where the killer revealed their identities. I always thought it was stupid of them to reveal who they were to the main characters but it was also fun to guess who the killers were. The movie ended after a final fight of the main characters against the killers, of course the main characters won the fight. The ending credits rolled and I sat up from my spot, I stretched my arms and held them high above my head. I let out a contempt sigh as I dropped my arms back at my side and got up to switch the movie to the next. I walked towards the tv and grabbed the movie disc out of the reader then placed the next movie in. I decided that since I was already up I could grab some snacks as I was craving something sweet.

I turned on some lights so I could see where I walked. I made a straight line towards the kitchen once I could see where I was going. The kitchen was bright and lit so I could see where I went. I walked towards the pantry and opened it to look for something sweet to snack on. I rummaged through it before my eyes found a package of cookies that my husband bought me two days ago. With a happy hum I grabbed the package and opened them. I ate a single cookie as I walked back to turn off all the lights again before I made my way back to the couch with the cookies in hand.

I made myself comfortable on the couch again before I grabbed the tv remote from the coffee table and pressed play. I placed the remote back down and drove my hand into the package of cookies. The movie started the same way as all the other movies, with someone answering a phone call and then dying. Half way through the movie I had a hunch who the killer was and I was all out of cookies. With a somewhat full stomach of cookies I felt drowsy. With a tired mind I decided that I watched enough of the movie and I'll watch the rest later. I grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. I didn't bother to take the dvd out as I got up and walked towards my shared bedroom in the dark. I opened the bedroom door and turned on the lights. The room was decorated with pictures of me and Walden together, I smiled when my eyes landed on a particular picture, it was us on our wedding day. I was going to go to bed but I realized that I felt dirty and i didnt want to go to sleep feeling icky. I walked towards Walden's closet and grabbed one of his cozy turtleneck sweaters. He told me before that he could buy me my own turtlenecks but I refused saying that I liked wearing his clothes. I then grabbed some short pajama pants from my own side of the closet.

I then turned on my heels towards the direction of the connected bathroom and stepped inside. The tiles of the bathroom floor were cold as I walked over them towards the sink. I placed the new clean clothes onto the counter, neatly. With my hands now free I started to take off my clothes. I had my back turned to the mirror as I took off my shirt and pants but once I was only in my bra and panties I turned around and looked into the mirror. I haven't looked at my body much when I became pregnant but I was shocked when I looked at myself. My stomach of course was slightly bigger but so was my thighs, hips and waist. I poked down at the extra weight that I wasn't aware I was gaining. I frowned my eyebrows as I decided to check my weight on the weight scale. I stepped onto the scale and waited for it to register my weight. When it was done it showed me that I was 26 pounds more than what I was before. If it was 5 pounds I wouldn't have been worried as I know it's normal to gain a little weight during the start of being pregnant, but I was 26 pounds more than I was before pregnancy. I stood off the scale and looked back at my body in the mirror. I was never one to feel insecure about my body but at this moment I felt slightly disgusted with myself. Now I felt bad about eating all those cookies before. My head then thought about one thing. What does Walden think about me? Has he noticed my sudden big weight gain? Does it also disgust him?