Sacrifice -Teaser + Image-

This is a Skylox styled story with normal Adam and Enderlox. I drew the picture to help get a better visual. Okay. That's a lie. I was bored XD

Adam's pov

I looked at the announcer, today was the day another 'sacrifice' would be chosen. Why do we need a sacrifice? Because a...monster...attacks our small village, and, well, every few weeks a sacrifice is chosen to be given to him, so that he wont attack the village. All I know is that he's an ender dragon hybrid. No one knows what happens to them; all we know is that..they die. "Okay! Hello everyone!" The all-to-cheery announcer greeted, "So! Everyone knows that there must be a sacrifice for the greater good of this town. Yada yada. ANYways! This months sacrifice will be...Adam Dahlberg!" My eyes widened. No. This couldn't be happening! I spun around to run, no way I was going to become some winged lizards lunch! Guards wee suddenly surrounding me. I looked around wildly for an escape. I screamed as one grabbed me, "L-let me go!" I kicked and struggled. The guard threw me in a van looking thing and slammed the door shut, locking it. I gasped and tried to open the door. I looked out the small window at my family and friends. Some were crying, some were trying to get to me, some screaming, some were just looking down. The van lurched forward and I slammed against the door. All the way there, I was thrown against the wall, being banged around. The van slammed to a stop, I crashed into the far wall of it. The doors opened and another man grabbed me. I screamed a the top of my lungs and fought to get away. I was slammed against a rock wall. The place where sacrifices were left to die was on the side of a mountain, chained to it. I was forced to my knees, facing the wall, and a short chain was clamped against my wrist. I tried to stand, but the chain kept me on my knees. "P-please, d-don't do this." I whispered. "Sorry, it's the rules." The guard grunted and walked back to the van. I heard the van drive away. I cried quietly, I never thought I would be chosen as a sacrifice. This...this was horrible. My shoulders shaked as I cried. I tugged on the chain, then I noticed something. Dried blood. Was everywhere, on the chain, around the clearing, on the wall. I looked down and closed my eyes, so this was how I was going to die? I was going to be some monsters food, maybe he would make my death painful? Why did I have to move here!? Why didn't I move away!? This could all be avoided. Suddenly, everything went silent. Dead silent. There wasn't a bird chirping, or the sound of rustling leaves. I cried harder as the sound of wing beats steadily got closer and louder. I clenched my teeth together and my body shaked badly. They stopped and I heard a quiet 'thump' behind me. I kept my eyes shut and tried to block out the sound of foot steps approaching me; I thought about all the good memories I had here. I resisted the erg to scream as he stopped right behind me. I could feel his eyes boring into the back of my head, causing me to shake more. There was a low growl behind me. I screamed as he suddenly grabbed my shoulders and roughly jerking me forward, making the chain snap. I tried to fight him, but he wrapped his tail around my body (Always with the tail wrap..) and slammed me into the ground, knocking the air out of me. He snarled and slammed me against the wall, my back against it. I flinched as I felt his hot breath against my face. I'm going to die....

CUTTING IT OFF THERE! MUHAHAHA I"M SO MEAN! This is chapter one to a story that will be written at some point, there's so many stories I want to write 0<0

Anyways, did I do good on the picture?