Kid in the Corner -Short Story-

There once was a kid in the corner. In a school. In a cafeteria. the kid was always sitting, alone, in the corner. He never spoke, never ate, never moved. The boy had black hair, covering his eyes as he always looked down. Theories bounced around about him. From being an intergalactic alien studying the humans, to be the classic 'emo'. One girl always looked at him, watched him. She wanted to run over and say hi. maybe even give the boy a random hug? Well, she never did. She didn't even know why. Maybe because everyone secretly made fun of him? Maybe she didn't want the same too happen to her? Or maybe she was scared. But of what? Maybe the kid himself? She didn't know. She just knew that she cared about this mystery boy. More then anyone else did. She would always ask herself questions as she examined him. What was his name? How old was he? Who was he? Did he ever notice her? Did he even have one friend? Everyone at lunch would be in the little groups, seeing this boy alone, everyday, made her sad. Then....one day, he wasn't there. He was just...gone. The girl freaked out, searching everywhere for him. That night, she couldn't sleep. Questions circulated her head. Was he okay? Was he sick? Was he alive. The next day came, and she found that the boy was there. The same, exact boy. Black hair hiding his eyes, hugging his knees, alone. She smiled, then got up, walking over to him. She didn't no why, but she suddenly felt determined, and brave. "Hey." She said with a small grin. The boy looked up slightly, bright blue eyes shining curiously, he whispered, "H-hello?"

This story is based off my real life. But it's a different scenario. The questions, though some are answered, the intimidation. It's all true. Well....except I haven't said hello...yet.