Rubix Cube -Mini Sage story-

Remember when I said Neon likes his Rubix cube? Also, I'm too lazy to repeat what the twins look like, so just reread the last part in this.

3rd person

A young Sage sat in an under water cave, drained of water. He sat in a corner, eagerly examining a cube shaped object. Various objects were spread around him, things he found from the surface. Anything from a withered book to a phone. Not that he knew what that was. He frowned, twisting the colorful sides. His older brother watched with a critical stare, hissing, "Still messing with that thing?" "Yes!" He snapped back, "I must find out what this things is!" He didn't take his eyes off it, noting each color order, red, blue, yellow, red, red, blue, and so on. "Maybe," He mumbled to himself, "You have to get a certain order...and it opens up to reveal a magic stone!" "That sounds stupid." "YOU'RE STUPID!" The older clapped slowly, "Best combat ever. Tenouttaten. Good job, Neon." Neon three a soft creature thing that never moved, perfect for collecting water, and cuddling. It smacked against his face effectively, before bouncing off. "Just go away!" He snapped, holding the cube close. His brother rolled his eyes, "Whatever, I heard a few humans up top, wanna come?" He shook his head, continuing to spin the mini cubes inside the cube itself. "Okay, I'll bring you back whatever they have." His foul mood dissipated, and he grind, "Thanks!" With a nod, the brother exited, jumping down a hole in the ground, into the water. Neon crawled over to a crater in the cave, filled with water. It was like a bed, filled with moss and even with little fish swimming around. Neon snuck those in. He sat in the middle, fiddling with his beloved object. "Maybe," He whispered, coming up with another theory, "You have to match each color on each side!" He hesitated, "No. That's stupid. Can't be it." As he was twisting it for the thousandth time, a piece snapped off. Several heavy, silent seconds passed by, he starred at it with wide eyes. He suddenly shrieked, freaking out. 

Oh god, I love the innocence Neon has XD