ミ★ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠? ✫彡

𓆩♡𓆪 the real question; 𝐰𝐭𝐟 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐞 𝐰𝐝𝐲𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𓆩♡𓆪

shifting is basically when you become aware of your consciousness in another reality. you're currently aware and conscious of everything around you, and shifting is basically become aware that you're in another reality. this can be achieved in many ways.

sometimes shifting involves doing different methods to move your consciousness into an alternative desired reality (DR for short) where you can go literally anywhere, real or fake.

to sort out ideas and organize your dr, you can write a script. digital or on paper. a script can have anything you want, by scripting, you can have all your information for a desired reality.

here is a list of thing you can add to your script !!;

• description of desired reality self's personality and appearance.

• details of your DR, what universe it is, if anything has changed.

• description of your relationships with characters in your DR

• photos used as references to help visualise what things will look like (pinterest)

• shifting rules and hacks, eg "my family can't
die"

• description of your Waiting Room

• indicators you have shifted, eg "when I smell/• hear something I know I will be in my DR"

•your safe word or phrase

• how much time passes in your DR compared to in your CR

there are different methods people have created that personally have helped them shift, but everyone's journeys and experiences are different. don't force yourself to use a method if it isn't working for you!

methods aren't actually required to shift, they just help you get into the mindset. you also don't need to visualize to shift, it's all about intention. there are plenty of non-visualising methods.

Some popular include:

- Julia Method
- Raven Method
- Five Senses Method
- Staircase method
- The Intention Method

If these won't work for you, you can always search for other ones. Experiment, mix and match aspects, whatever makes it easy for you.