✎ shifting scenarios ✎

. *. ⋆ hey! so here are some written out scenarios we made :).  . *. ⋆

╰┈➤ number one 𓆩♡𓆪 (fluff !! ღ)

you sat in your room, after an argument with your s/o. stupid, you didn't even do anything wrong.

you stared out the window watching the rain race each other in the pouring rain, as the rain hit your rooftop. you listen to your favourite song to get your mind off s/o.

you watch the tree leaves blow in the wind, seeing which leaf can go the farthest. you groan out of boredom and go on your phone. after 20 minutes you decide to go to the kitchen to get some water.

you walk out of your bedroom to see your s/o in the kitchen. "Y/n." they say. "mhm?" you say irritated. they clear their throat and walk up to you. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have gotten mad at you." they confessed. you nod and walk off to get water. they come behind you and wrap their arms around your stomach causing you to blush. "Y/n. please don't ignore me." you look down at the floor and continue to ignore them.

"Y/n." they grab your hips and whisper in your ear. "please my love." you blush and turn around facing them. they take their hands off your hips and sigh. "it's fine." you say. "really?" their face brightens. you let out a sigh and smile. they kiss you and you kiss back. yay happy ending wooop

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

╰┈➤ number two 𓆩♡𓆪 (fluff !! ღ)

It's around mid-afternoon and rain is pelting down outside. You and your s/o are slumped on opposite sides of the couch. You'd just gotten into a stupid argument and you're fed up, you don't want to be around them right now.

You decide to go and get some air, to cool down. You get up, snatching the umbrella from your table as you head to the entrance. 'I'm going for a walk.' you mutter as you unlock the door, slamming it behind you.

You only get about half way down the street when you hear the door swing open again, it's your s/o. You turn around to see them awkwardly jogging towards you, rain splashing up each step they take, until they finally catch up to you. 'Hey,' they say, ducking under the umbrella, putting their hand over yours. You don't pull back. They hesitate for a moment, their hair soaked. 'I'm sorry,' they start, 'Can I walk with you?'.

You nod, smiling slightly as you walk under the umbrella together, your fingers intertwined. Neither of you say anything more. Each other's company is enough to bring you both comfort.

why does jasper captilize capitlize capitalize his sentvees SHUT UP

omgg g g. g g g g. penis!!!!! ok ermmmmmmm what the flippity ;-;... xx winky face winky face ohh n o my headphones r gonna die brb

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

╰┈➤ number three 𓆩♡𓆪 (fluff & ur a parent in this !! ღ)

"ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!" you hear your kid scream from their room. you get out of bed to see s/o and