ミ★ 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 ✫彡

many shifters will use terminology when referring to aspects of shifting, here are some of these and what they mean !!

𝐜𝐫: current reality - the reality where you are now, the reality you are currently in.

𝐨𝐫: original reality - the reality you originated from.

𝐝𝐫: desired reality - the reality you desire to go to.

𝐢𝐫: intended reality - same as desired reality, the reality you intend to go to.

𝐰𝐫: waiting room - a place where you can shift to ground yourself, before you go into your dr.

𝐜𝐜: comfort character - a character who you are shifting for, who brings you comfort.

𝐬𝐨: significant other - usually the person you are dating.

𝐟𝐜: faceclaim - what you look like in your dr, "claiming" a face. etc: zendaya, tom holland, etc.

𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝: the steps that you take when you try to shift.

𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭: a script is where you write down or outline the reality that you intend to go to.

'𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞': your subconsciousness while you are in your dr, a 'shifttok' term and mainly inaccurate. 

 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬: another word people will use for 'clones'.

𝐛𝐫: base reality - same as current reality / original reality.

𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝: a word or phrase that a shifter says when they want to go back to their cr, it is not needed as it is impossible to get stuck in your dr although it may help some people.

𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: pretty much the same as a safe word, but instead you perform an action.

𝐦𝐫: mirror reality - a reality much like your cr, but with few changes.

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭: permanent shift - shifting forever or for a long amount of time.

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: the reality where you permashift to.

𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: shifting somewhere and scripting you forget entirely about your cr/or.