T W E N T Y T H R E E

advisory: mature themes

Words weren't required, we wanted each other and we both knew it. I followed him down the hallway, past my door and through his. He closed it behind us. Walking in, I realized I hadn't seen his room before. As he went across the room for the lamp, I had a second to take it all in.

His room was simple and minimal but cool. There was a floating shelf above the king sized bed with some books and framed prints leaning on it. He had light gray bedsheets, blue pillowcases, and a cream and blue striped comforter. Across from the bed, vinyl records hung on the wall above a shelf full of them with a record player on top. I was surprised to see potted plants scattered around as well. I wasn't sure what I had expected his room to be like but it was actually pretty cozy.

I stood there by the closed door as he pulled off his shirt and made his way back to me, tossing the shirt to the floor. As he got close enough, I laid both my hands against his chest. His skin was warm and I wanted it against me.

He held my head in his hands, crashing his lips onto mine. Excitement radiated from our lips to the space between my legs and I wanted more of him immediately. I moved my hands down along his body, taking everything in, tracing the lines of his abdomen with my finger tips until I made it to the waist of his pants. I fumbled with the button and zipper for a moment before he pulled away.

"Take off your dress."

"I thought you said you liked it?" I challenged him with a sly look. He stepped back and repeated the direction,

"Take it off."

Flustered but turned on by his demanding tone, I did as I was told, pulling the dress off of my arms and down to the floor, letting it fall by my feet. I stepped out of it and kicked it to the side a bit. I hadn't worn a bra, so I stood there in a black lace thong, feeling the pressure of his eyes up and down my body.

I loved the feeling of him taking me in, and when he was done, he stepped towards me again. His skin was so warm against my bare breasts, causing them to tingle and peak as he ran his thumbs over my nipples. Keeping a hand cupped around my right breast, he brought the other hand to the nape of my neck and gently pulled my head to the side by my hair. His lips kissed along the side of my neck and under my ear. He hadn't shaved in a few days and his beard tickled my skin as he went along. After a light tug on my earlobe with his teeth, he whispered in my ear,

"Good girl."

His approval quickened the pulse between my legs, leaving me damp and desperate. I hadn't realized I had been holding my breath out of anticipation until he pulled away again.

"Get on the bed."

Without hesitation, I did as I was told, slipping past him and over to the bed. I sunk into the plush comforter, looking up at him from underneath my eyelashes. He approached, coming down on top of me to kiss me, and leaning deeper until I began leaning back onto my elbows. I didn't know what he had planned but I was down for a n y t h i n g.

His level of desire was so apparent as his lips traveled from my mouth and down my body. He stopped at my chest and cupped my breast in his hand, kissing and sucking on it gently. His hand came down to my waist, as the other followed the rest of my body before stopping at the waistband of my thong. He rubbed his thumb over the front of it for a second before slipping it behind, rubbing over and inside of the wet slit between my legs.

"You're so wet and I haven't even started."

I caught my breath quickly and held in my moan as he slipped the tip of his thumb up and down before pulling his hand back and looping a finger between the fabric of my thong and my clit. He gave it a tug while pulling down from the waistband with his other hand. I tried so hard to appear calm, match his demeanor, but inside I was going crazy.

He pulled it down until he held a bundle of black lace in his hand, leaving me with nothing on. He tossed it in the direction of the shirt from earlier but never lost focus on what he was doing. He was kneeling at the end of the bed and pulled me close to him, pulling my legs up in the process. My knees were beside his ears and he held on to them tight. He leaned in, pressing his lips to my clit. One kiss turned into three, then he was carefully sucking on it, while also using his tongue in places I couldn't reach.

My fingers were tangled in his hair and I had trouble keeping my hips on the bed. My body was on fire, but I didn't let out a single sound, embarrassed by how into it I was. He looked up at me, my legs pressed against his cheeks,

"Let me hear how much you like it."

I let out the stifled moans, which he took as a sign to go faster. His tongue continued, licking and sucking as he picked up the pace. I moaned as loudly as I wanted to, pulling on his hair and squeezing his head with my thighs. My body couldn't take it any longer. I tensed from the pressure as electricity traveled from my pelvis to the rest of my body. I couldn't think straight, my mind clouded immediately.

"Good," Alex stated gruffly, kissing my stomach before getting up. He pushed himself up to his feet and stepped away for a moment before coming back, this time with a condom on. My eyes widened and I got turned on all over again when I finally saw how big he was. He flipped me over onto my stomach and grabbed my ass immediately, smacking it then leaning down to my ear.

"Now you're going to take this," he snarled in my ear, "because you're such a little slut."

This is it, I thought to myself as he pushed himself inside of me. All the moments we had, away from people, from things. Just us being together led up to this moment. Granted, I was technically his fake girlfriend, but fake anything, it was worth it for the sex. As he pumped deeper and faster into me, his name escaped my mouth in a whimper.

"You really want to fuck with other guys,"

He went harder and deeper, thrusting more and more with every sound that escaped my mouth.

"I'll show you what happens if you fuck with other guys, Winona."

He held a fistful of my hair and tugged just enough that my head tilted back. My eyes closed shut and I focused on the feeling of him inside of me. It was something I could get used to, but in the moment I could not control myself any longer.

"Harder" I whimpered as he continued thrusting.

"Yeah?" He asked like he owned me, "you like that, don't you?"

His speed quickened and as he went longer, small, deep groans escaped him. It felt so good to know I could make him feel a similar way. A few more pumps hearing his pleasure in my ear had my body tensing and shaking again, just as he finished hard as he could with a long, deep,

"Fuuuuck"

He pulled out and flopped down beside me. We were out of breath, and smiled as we turned to each other. I propped myself up on one arm, and he put one behind his head.

"Hey I'm really sorry by the way," he spoke softly, his dominant persona gone the second he came. I raised my eyebrows at him and let him continue, "For the situation earlier with my ex." He sighed and looked up at the ceiling, "unfortunately since she's signed to the same label me and Matt are... she gets invited to those things just like we do. But next time I see her, I'll try to avoid her."

"You better," I replied, shoving him. Here we were, naked after having extremely passionate, long-awaited sex that we'll probably have again, and he's bringing up his ex. That he practically works with.

Fuck me. Literally.