Enrollment Part 4

"Text": conversation
'Text': thoughts
Text : Timeskip
Text : Author's note
-----------------

Tatsuya reported to Mayumi, Mari and a guy about the incident.

"So, you didn't see how it started then?" Mari asked.

"Right, all I saw was...Ms. Mibu of the Kendo team and Mr. Kirihara of the Kenjutsu team arguing." Tatsuya said.

"Is that why you didn't raise a hand at first?" Mayumi asked.

"I thought they were going to end up with bruises, then they should settle the score among themselves." Tatsuya said.

"After subduing Kirihara, what did you do with him?" Mari asked.

"As he was injured, I handed him over to the Health Committee." Tatsuya said, "And since he acknowledged his own wrongdoing, I made the call that no further measures are needed."

"I guess that's fine." Mari said, "The Disciplinary Committee has no intentions of sending this matter to the Correctional Committee." She said, "What do you say, Juumonji?" She asked then the guy opened his eyes.

'So this is the Chairman of the Extracurricular Activities Federation, incharge of all club activities...Katsuto Juumonji.' Tatsuya thought. 'The heir apparent to the prestigious Numbers clan, the Juumonji's...bearing the number ten in their last name.' He thought, 'That thick chest, those broad shoulders, those muscles that ripple visibly under his uniform.' He thought, 'It's not just his physical body, every atom of his being, the intensity of his presence...are all phenomenal.' He thought. 'He is like a rock.'

"I appreciate your lenient ruling." Juumonji said, "He used a highly lethal spell." He said, "Normally, there would be no escaping suspension. I'm sure he is aware of that himself." He said, "I'll counsel him to learn from his mistakes."

"I'm counting on you." Mari said.

"But what about the Kendo team?" Mayumi asked.

"The moment she took she gauntlet, she was equally to blame." Mari said, "Let me confirm this one more time, was Kirihara the only one who used magic?" Mari asked.

"That's correct." Tatsuya responds.

"I see thank you for your hard work." Mari said.

"Excuse me." Tatsuya said as he bowed and left

Later at a Cafe

"Sorry to keep you waiting so long." Tatsuya said, "Don't be shy, eat as much as you want."

"Alright, I won't be shy." Leo said.

"Thank you for the meal!" The girls said.

"So anyways the second-year used a Lethal Rank B Spell, right?" Leo asked, "You're lucky you didn't get hurt."

"That spell has a restricted effective range." Tatsuya said, "It's no different than dealing with a sharp sword."

"But you are saying that it is easy to deal with a real sword..." Mizuki trailed off.

"It's all right, Mizuki. There's nothing to worry about when it comes to my brother." Miyuki said.

"You sound really comfortable with it, Miyuki." Erika said.

"Yes, after all there is no one who can possibly defeat my brother." Miyuki said.

"No hesitation out there. I see!" Erika said.