☀ Morning ☀ (kirishima x wife reader)

★。/|\。★

your eyes slightly opened to the sound of your annoying alarm, you just about stretched your arm to turn it off before attempting to get up, only to be pulled back down into the mattress by strong arms.

"eiji, we have to get up for work." you giggled, weakly trying to free yourself as his grip on you only tightened, you felt him bury his face into the back of your neck.

"five more minutes.." he croaked faintly. you managed to turn around to face your sleepy husband and admired the scar on his right eye.

"no handsome, y'gotta wake up." you spoke softly, only for him to grunt in annoyance back. "fine, if you won't get up at least let me."

slowly, eijirou opened his eyes and was blessed to be met with your beauty, which immediately woke him up. "hey there beautiful." he greeted you, embracing you tighter and pecking your face all over.

you laughed at the ticklish feeling. "eijirou- stop!" you giggled, finally the red head pulled away to look into your eyes. 

"how'd you sleep? y'know after we-" 
"EIJIROU!" you cut him off, blushing immensely. 

"haha, just joking love. you're fun to tease.." he smirked, burying his head in your chest once again. 

"if you keep teasing me about stuff like that i'll just stop doing anything intimate with you, then you'll have nothing to tease me about." you remarked, running your hand through his red locks.

"mm ok ok i'm sorry i'll stop teasing.." he sighed, looking up at you once again. "can we just stay in bed today? i'll call the agency and tell them we've got the flu or something."

"mhm, cause that's what being a hero's all about." you spoke sarcastically, rolling your eyes.

"oh c'mon. we're great heroes, we deserve a break.." eijirou groaned, covering his face with his hands in exhaustion.

"we both have a day off tomorrow, how about we just spend the day relaxing in bed then?" you suggested, attempting to get your husband out of bed before you were both late.

"fineee.." he gave in.
"great! so, get up." you smiled eagerly.

"only if you have a shower with me." eijirou declared, grinning cunningly at you making you raise a brow. 

"are you trying to start something eiji? we don't have enough time PLUS my whole body hurts from last night.." you whined.

"course not love, i just wanna have a warm shower with you before we seperated for the entire day." he pleaded dramatically, squeezing your waist. you gently wrapped your arms around his neck.

"y'know we work at the same agency, right?" you reminded him.

"YEAH! but we almost always get put on different missions. please!" he begged.

"okay! fine! come on then, we're gunna be late." you obliged, pushing him slightly.

without warning, kiri picked you up bridal style, jumping out of bed. you squealed. "EIJIROU!"

"you said you were sore right? let me assist you~" eijirou chuckled, spinning you around making you laugh. 

it was mornings like these that kept kirishima going. and he didn't intend for them to ever change 💗 

★。\|/。★