Taehyung (V) ~ The needle

I took the request from @jugglingzxs and @Tataxwonie, please enjoy the chapter... please understand that I really try to make the chapter longer as most of you guys are asking that, I am sorry that I can't always life up to it.

It was that time of the year again, the flu was going around and the worst part is nobody could stop it. The first one falling ill was the second youngest, he had been struggling at lot before they had notices that he was fighting the flu.

After only a short amount of time, around 2 days he was already up and dancing and singing around like nothing had happened. As everyone attention started to switch to someone else as he seems to be doing better. The other members slowly one by one were falling sick, the second one was Jungkook, he became sick three days after Taehyung was doing 'better'. Most of them had to take 5 days to recover.

Hoseok was the last person to recover, at least that it what they thought. Taehyung had been hiding the fact that his body was not ready like his mental state was.

He was hiding the fact that he never really did recover, it has been two weeks since it all had started and nobody was even looking up at him anymore. Not that they didn't care, no just because they were busy with themselves of taking care of the other sick members. Taehyung also was helping the members around him, as he could feel his own fever rise everytime. He had been taking the fever reducer medication just like the others, but everyone seems to get better except for Taehyung.

"Let's go!" Jimin voice was ringing through the dorm as he was ready to go to dance practice. His body had recovered a little over two days ago but the managers didn't want to let everyone dance. Only if they had been flu free for over 48 hours.

Taehyung really wished they also said that to him, but it started with Jungkook as he thought he was better after a day, but then ended up puking all over the dance floor. That was the moment the managers knew that there should be a rule...

But for him it was already to late, hwo could he tell that he was feeling sick. Again..

"Hurry up!" Jimin was now taking Taehyung arm making him lose balance as soon as Jimin starts to pull him towards the car, he stumbles but stays upright and doesn't hit the ground but the world didn't stop spinning.

As he was sitting in the car he was leaning his head against the cold window, giving him some relieve as his body was still burning up. He had taken the fever reducer but he had the feeling the more he took the less they work. There was this unsettled feeling in his stomach, he couldn't describe it as he was nauseous and feeling little pushes in his stomach area.

It felt like the workers in his body were done and were now just throwing things again the wall making it feel like he was being punished for not taking the rest his body needs.

He was laying his hand on the painfull area without even making a sound chills role over his whole body and dizziness slowly took over. If the dizziness wasn't enough, his head started to pound softly.

It never stays like this, he steps out of the car, he didn't even notices that the drive went this fast.

He breaths in the fresh air, but it felt like nothing could make him feel better.
"Jimin-si." Taehyung says soft, not wanting all the attention but he really needs to let someone know that he wasn't feeling well.
"Tae?" Jimin looks up at his friend, but his mind was already at the dance practice.
"I don't feel so good. I think I still have the flu." Taehyung says, making Jimin stop in his tracks.
"Tae, I am sorry. I think it might be car sickness. It will be over. You had the flu two weeks ago. You can't have it again." Jimin says as he than walks faster leaving Taehyung walking behind him.