The Word and Prayer

What is the Word of God? ~ The name pretty much says itself. The Holy Bible is God's Spoken Word. This is God having conversations with people in the past as proof of His existence. Parts and Holy Pieces of His Glory, Power, Love, Mercy, Protection and Wonders are written in the Bible.

The Bible serves as a manual for us, His children. When you accept God to be your Lord and Saviour, the Bible is there to govern your way of living. All of life's questions are found in the Bible. This book is here to help you navigate and its source of answers is the Word.

The Bible is a weapon because from the beginning:Genesis to the end: Revelation, it is all written. To help you, govern you and strengthen you. The Bible has 66 books and some believe that it's more of 66 love letters. Why? Because He tells you how the world is, it's dangers, all with the aim of protecting you.

The Bible is God's heart and mind. All of His treasures are in it. The plans He has for us, His love and care carefully and neatly threaded into pages of glory and miraculous power.

When Jesus was in the dessert and was tempted by the devil He was empty in the flesh but full of the Word in the Spirit. The devil used the Word against Jesus and Jesus reciprocated, and fought using the Word. The devil manipulated Christ's weakness the word thinking that's all but alas....your weaknesses are your unprocessed strengths. That's why Christ fought using the same Word.

The Bible answers all life's questions? Yes, Yes it does.

•Afraid ~ Psalm 34:4
                  Matthew 10:28
                  2 Timothy 1:7
                  Hebrews 13:5,6

Anxious ~ Psalm 46
                      Matthew 6:19-34
                      Philippians 4:6
                      1 Peter 5:6,7

Backsliding ~ Psalm 51
                            1 John 1:4-9

Bereaved ~ Matthew 5:4
                        2 Corinthians 1:3,4

Bitter or Critical ~ 1 Corinthians 13

Conscious of Sin ~  Proverbs 28:13

Defeated ~ Romans 8:31-39

Depressed ~ Psalm 34

Disaster Threatens ~ Psalm 91
                                          Psalm 118:5,6
                                          Luke 8:22-25

Discouraged ~ Psalm 23
                              Psalm 42:6-11
                              Psalm 55:22
                              Matthew 5:11,12
                              2 Corinthians 4:8-18
                              Philippians 4:4-7

Doubting ~ Matthew 8:26
                        Hebrew 11

Facing a Crisis ~ Psalm 121
                                  Matthew 6:25-34
                                  Hebrews 4:16
Faith Fails ~ Psalm 42:5
                          Hebrews 11

Friends Fail ~ Psalm 41:9-13
                             Luke 17:3,4
                             Romans 12:14-21
                             2 Timothy 4:16-18

Leaving Home ~ Psalm 121
                                  Matthew 10:16-20

•Lonely ~ Psalm 23
                   Hebrews 13:5,6