B×G

Today is my first day. I walk into the house and was greeted by him the man who hired me.

I start the day by mopping and making breakfast then I began cleaning the windows when he walked infront of me and lifted my skirt. At first I was surprised but decided to ignore it then he told me to bend over at the table.

As I did I felt a hand caressing my waist then pounding into my wet pussy i began to moan as he went in and out.

In the contract it had stated that I needed to put a female condom in before I started and take a pill.

My puzzy began to buzz as I felt it bulging in more then he hit the right spot and began demolishing me. In the end he left me in a creampie.

Later....

After that I cleaned myself up and put a new one in I began to clean the rooms and fold the clothes but then as I was doing that on the couch he smacked my ass I let out a wimper as he started dogstyle fucking me my big boobs clapped together as his wife walked in and stared at us she then chuckled walking off as his BWC smashed inside me I had a messy orgasim with drool falling out my mouth he pulled my hair back and continued till my cheeks were bright red.

He touched my thighs whilst I was serving dinner his wife said that "its nice we got a maid for you I couldn't handle it" he laughed whilst I finished setting it out.

When they were eating i was demanded to give him a bj he shot almost 15 oz in my mouth.

Finally my shift finished as I walked out he held me by my hips and slammed into me I moaned in pleasure as I could not imagen him stopping he led me to the couch and continued I stated crying from the pleasure begging him to go faster.

They paid for my cab and I was sent home with flushed cheeks.