G×G

Being a fuck maid for a girl was more brutal then people thought...

As I walked in she looked me up and staring at my bubble butt. When I walked past her my thigh was slapped hard before ordering me to start cleaning as I did I felt eyes burning through my skin.

She grabbed me tightly and threw me on the couch as her hand went up my thigh  I have felt her lips abuse mine. Then she pulled away before attacking my neck like vampire leaving bite marks till she lifted up my dress and pulled on my thong. Her lips met my sensitive nipples as I moaned helplessly basically flying in cloud 9 she stopped to go a meeting.

My cleaning skills were thorough but as she got back my oufit was discarded and I felt her finger me. She went in and out but suddenly she pulled out.

I was
Blindfolded, handcuffed and fully naked body.

I felt a hard object on my vagina then a buzzing sensation i wimpered endlessly as I was pushed into a forced orgasim whilst her hands roamed my two big D boobs then pinching sucking and biting. I couldn't even speak as drool dripped out my mouth I couldn't shut my mouth as moaning was filling the whole room she climbed on top of me and began fingering herself as she came i felt her body drop on mine as I was literally shaking.

After I was sent to cleanup the room but I still had cum dripping down my legs as a reward I was allowed to use her car whilst her driver sent me home.