B×G 2

I knocked on the door as I was let in I felt a spank on my bubble butt.

I was cleaning the dishes as the wife came up to me and pulled me aside she asked me to stay over time because she felt it would be better for me to do so.

I went into the guest room and was laying down till I heard a ding

It was him

He walked in and immediately took out a pantie as he walked over to me I was ordered to put these on after my morning shower.

Morning

It was about 9 in the morning I was cleaning his office when suddenly I felt a violent vibration. I couldn't help but moan as I bucked my knees almost to the floor in minutes it got higher and higher as my own cum ran down my lef I began to cry of pleasure it wouldn't stop though. It kept going for basically an hour and a half. I tried as hard as I could to stand up but it paralysed me.

Till I saw him walking through the front door he fucking chuckled and pressed a button which set it off. He picked me up pulled down the panties and pounded into me till my ass was crimson red as I whimpered he pinched my hard nipples. As he pulled out I was forced into the guest room. He began going at it agian making a loud clapping sound suddenly he slowed down and I felt his hot cum filling me up. But that didn't make him stop I couldn't actually do anything like tell him to stop cuz it was in my job description to let him fuck me relentless.

I heard loud footsteps and his wife walked in chuckled and playfully said
"Happy thats not me." And scooted off

He pulled my hair and came one last time making a creampie then he put a vibrating butt plug in so it would stay he put it on the full volume and laughed as I whined he actually left after that as I was being tortured with pleasure.

He left me like that till I was in a puddle. When he came back and stopped it I had to go black to cleaning although several tears ran down my thighs. My nipples were still so hard and bruised but my ass still hurt everytime I took a step.

Finally my shift ended and I went home rubbing vaseline on my body.