chapter 4- starts sweets

It's been a few days since izuku kissed sero and they became smoking buddies, everyday after school sero would come to izukus room and they'd smoke together. But today was different, when sero came to izukus dorm and opened the door he was shocked to see izuku drinking while smoking a blunt while hori sat in only panties on izukus floor counting money and bagging up weed into sandwich bags, tying them close then ripping the excess off.

Sero came into the room and closed the door "um..izuku..?" Izuku looked at sero and smiled "oh hey darling! I didn't know you'd be coming today have a seat! And don't mind hori he's just doing his job" sero sat on the bed while hori looked at him with a smile "oh you must be sero! I'm hori! It's nice to finally meet you! And don't mind me being basically naked I do this so that I don't get anything on my clothes and izuku likes to make sure I have no where to hide something if I try to steal! Though I'd never steal from young boss!" Hori explained while sero nodded softly "i-i see..." izuku chuckled softly "relax darling you have nothing to worry about" and sero believed him but soon he'd learn to regret it.

Soon hori left and it was just to two of them left in the room. Sero watched izuku closely as he rolled up a blunt for them before shaking his head as izuku offered him a cup of liquor "oh I don't drink.." izuku hums and offers the cup again "just try some you might like it~" izuku smiled persuasively. Sero swallowed a bit before taking the cup from him slowly "a-and if I don't like it?" Izuku chuckled "then I won't make you drink anymore" sero nods softly and takes a small swig from the cup before coughing a bit and rubbing his throat "hot.." this made izuku laugh "yea it's like that when you first start...maybe youd like it better with juice" so izuku poured some pineapple juice and sprite into the cup with a bit more liquor "now try it"

Sero nods softly and took another sip before humming in satisfaction "oh that is a lot better" sero took another sip and sets the cup down as izuku chuckled "see I knew you'd like it!" Izuku then lit the blunt and they smoke together and drank a bit too

And soon sero was completely cross faded as his cheeks were pink from the alcohol, he hiccupped and giggled a bit as he leaned his head on izukus shoulder "this..*hic* feels nice" izuku ran his fingers through seros hair "I know~" izuku then leaned down as he raised seros head a bit and kissed him slowly, sero kissed back though a bit sloppy. But they were soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

Izuku pulled away from sero and laid him on his bed "now stay there ok?" Sero nods softly as he cuddled into one of izukus pillows. Izuku opened the door and smiled down at kirishima "oh hey kiri! What's up?" He asked as kirishima smiled "oh just wondering if sero was here? We can't find him" izuku smiled "yea we were just smoking..do you need him I can have him sober and at your dorm in 10 minutes" kirishima shook his head "no no! It's fine we were just worried thanks for taking care of him" izuku nodded "its no problem at all" kirishima then walked away from the door as izuku closed it and went back to sero who was watching him with a small blush.

Izuku laid on the bed and pulled sero close to his chest and whispered in his ear "your mine..you know that right?~" sero nods softly as he laid his head on izukus chest and nuzzled him "I'm yours~" izuku smirked darkly as he watched sero fall asleep on his chest before going to sleep himself.
.
.
.
.

The next morning sero shot up from where he was laying sitting up on the bed holding his head "Jesus christ who headbutted me" he mumbled as izuku chuckled already being awake "no one did darling you drank alcohol last night remember? You probably have a hangover now" sero looked at izuku and blushed "i-i did?" Izuku nodded as he sat up on the edge of the bed "I'll get you some Tylenol and water" izuku went into his dorms bathroom and grabbed two Tylenol pills and then a water bottle from his mini fridge and handed both to sero who happily took the pills and chugged the water

"Did..anything else happen?" Izuku nodded as he sat on the bed and pulled sero onto his lap making sero blush and squirm a bit "we kissed..then I claimed you as mine and you agreed" sero squeaked and covered his face blushing furiously as izuku slowly rubbed his inner thigh "your so cute when you get embarrassed darling~" sero hid his face in izukus chest and whined before slowly peeking at him "d-does this mean..were dating now?" Izuku chuckled and nodded "of course it does" izuku suddenly stands up wrapping seros legs around his waist "now let's go to your dorm so you can get ready for class" sero held onto izuku as he carried him to his dorm.
.
.
.
.

It was now lunchtime and seros hangover was completely gone. He sat with denki, kirishima, bakugo and Mina while they ate lunch together and talked about random stuff sero suddenly blurted out "m-me and izuku are dating!" The table fell silent for a few minutes before Mina squealed and clapped "yay finally!" Denki and kirishima congratulated him while bakugo shook his head but before he could say anything izuku appeared and lifted sero from his seat and took it before placing sero on his lap "hey darling~ how's lunch?" Sero blushed and looked back at izuku "i-its fine! Um where did you come from?" Izuku smiled "oh all might needed to speak to me" sero nods softly and goes back to eating while Mina squealed even more "you guys are so cute!" Denki and kirishima nod in agreement.

Izuku laughed softly and smiled "why thank you mina" underneath the table izuku was slowly sliding his hand up seros inner thigh making him whimper quietly and squirm around a bit. Izuku then leaned down and whispered in seros ear "whats wrong puppy?~ is something bothering you?" Sero shook his head "n-no i-im just getting comfortable" izuku nods softly "ok darling" his hand slowly slid further up his thigh til he was mere inches away from seros cunt making sero squirm more in turn making izuku groan a bit as he whispered in seros ear again "if you keep squirming like this I'll have to take you to the dorms~ and you won't be coming out until tomorrow morning~"

Sero gulped softly and whimpered as he stopped squirming around and izuku whispered one last time "good boy~"