chapter 9- love taps

After that day whenever izuku got a package he'd leave and come back when he was done. Sero was currently in the kitchen making himself something to eat when he felt a sudden sting on his ass causing him to yelp in surprise.

Izuku chuckled and hugged him kissing his cheek "I'm sorry darling I didn't mean to scare you that much" sero sighs softly and kissed izukus cheek "it's alright..are you hungry? I can make more-" sero was cut off by izuku suddenly turning him around and lifting him up setting him on the counter "just tell me what your making ill do it" sero smiled and nodded "I'm making Ramen with tofu and dumplings."(I've been craving this for weeks 😩 no tofu tho) izuku nods and began making his own food to go with the rest of the food sero already made.
.
.
.
.

The next day in class izuku had sero on his lap while mr.aizawa taught class. No one could really say anything about it so they just ignored it. Izuku was currently kissing the back of seros neck and rubbing his thighs while sero did his class work, with izuku's help every now and then.

Once class was finally over izuku held seros hand as they walked to lunch together, izukus phone began to ring and he answered it "hello?...hey dad...yea I can come now..yea he's with me..ok hold on" he turns to sero with a smile "wanna come with me to see my dad? Or stay here with your friends and wait for me?" He asked.

Sero pondered it for a moment before answering "sure let's go! I've always been curious about where you went" izuku chuckles and nods "yea dad? He's coming..alright see ya in a bit" izuku hung up pulled sero closer "close your eyes this might make you nauseous" sero nods and closed his eyes. Izuku then teleported to his dads office building and looked at sero "open your eyes now" sero opened his eyes and gasped "how-" izuku chuckled as he cuts him off "I have multiple quirks but don't tell anyone" sero nods softly "ok!"

They then head down to where him and his father usually meet. Once there he greeted everyone with a wicked smile. Sero hadn't noticed the smile as he was to busy being shy slightly hiding behind izuku. Izuku pulled sero in front of him once they were in front of his father and smiled "dad..this is sero i know you saw him on my birthday but you didn't have an official meeting yet" sero shyly waves "h-hello sir.." izuku dad smiled "well isn't he cute huh it's nice to meet you".

Izukus dad snapped his fingers and hiro appeared next to him holding car keys "everything is ready young boss!" Izuku takes the keys and smiled "great! Babe do you wanna get food on the way back to the school?" Sero nods quickly and they head to the car after saying bye to everyone. They climb into a black jeep wrangler and izuku starts the jeep up before driving off. He stopped by a pretty expensive restaurant and ordered food for sero getting him whatever he wanted after paying for the food they waited for it.
.
.
.
.
Once they got back to the dorms izuku parked the jeep in the teacher parking lot and turned the car off before getting out, sero followed him and tried to help him carry the duffle bags but izuku wouldn't let him and only let him carry his food.

Once in the house izuku headed to go count his stuff and bag it like usual and sero went back to class with his food so he could eat in class.

Halfway through president mic's class  izuku came in and picked sero up before sitting in his seat and placing sero on his lap. Sero smiled and kissed his cheek "I missed you" sero whispered and izuku smirked "oh really~? I missed you more~" he then started peppering seros neck and face with kisses making sero giggle.
.
.
.
.

Soon it was time for hero training izuku stood next to sero in his hero suit holding seros hand. Today they were doing another pvp with heros vs villains. 3 villains vs 2 heros to simulate a hero being outnumbered. Sero and izuku were obviously paired together as izuku won't let anyone else pair with sero.

Sero didn't mind though he was happy either way, things were going back to normal with him and izuku after that money incident and he was super happy about it. But something in his stomach told him that he spoke to soon. He simply shook it off claiming it to be his anxiety flaring up.

When it was their turn to pvp against iida, Mina, and todoroki. Izuku looked at sero and smiled "ok here's the plan, I'll teleport around and scoop out each floor. Meanwhile I want you to start setting up tape traps wherever you can..then one by one I'll lead each villain out of hiding you just tell me where each trap is so I can lead them to it" sero nods with determination and runs into the building while izuku teleports to the top floor of the building.