10.| Developed feelings

Continuation....

He stood up abruptly and moved towards the window. But Aaradhya pulled him back

"Arey niche se koi upar dekh liye toh garbad ho jayegi" she whispered and he nodded.

Today he was very tired, so his eyes were closing. She wants to talk but before she said anything he told her to sleep.

"Mujhe bahut neend aa rhi hai..." he said and she slowly nodded.

He checked the door last time and laid down on the bed while rubbing his head.

She looked at him while sitting at the other corner of the bed and understood he had a headache.

She shifted close to him and kept his head on her lap and he opened her eyes immediately but she smiled while closing his eyes.

"Aap aaram kijiye" she said giving head massage to him with smile. He was controlling his moans because her magical hands were melting him.

His eyes were closed but he held her and kissed her palm making her blush.

Shobhit slept in the same position while hugging her from stomach unintentionally in sleep.

Blood rushed to her cheeks, she felt several butterflies in her stomach. She was wearing a backless deep neck blouse which helps her to cover only breasts and a long silt skirt without any dupatta below her navel. So basically he was hugging her bare body which makes her difficult to breathe. But She also fell asleep smiling all night.

One month skipped like this.

Shobhit and Aaradhya were developing feelings for each other. But she knows it can't be possible, she can never go out from this hell. For now they are best friends. Shobhit started sharing everything with her.

It's lunch time, when Aaradhya came and sat down with other girls.

She heard a few girls saying Shobhit gives double money to spend night with her which made her more insecure means how many days he will spend money like this one day he will get bore or his money will over.

Aaradhya was eating when 4 girls came and sat beside her.

"Waah re....tune toh sabse maaldaar mard ko phasa liya" one girl said and she was just concentrating on her plate.

"Wohi toh...kal dekha maine Shobhit babu ko kareeb se....hayeee kya lagte hai. Toh soch bister par kaise honge" another girl said in dreamy tone. And all of them laughed.

"Tu bata na bister par kaise hai wo?" Another girl asked her and they all laughed. But Aaradhya was not feeling great listening all of these for Shobhit.

Girls were teasing her in the name of Shobhit because he is the richest person in Kolkata and all people of brothal knows that he came for her only.

***

Shobhit's friends were super angry. All four are together in a restaurant.

"Aryan tu kya soch rha hai?? Itna shant kyu ho gya hai?" Mohit asked him.

"Mujhe toh bahut gussa aa rha hai....ye Shobhit toh dadagiri kar rha hai" Rohit said angerly.

"Hume hi dhamki de raha hai saala ki hume hi barbad kar dega sirf uss slut ke liye?" Mohit said

"Pyaar ho gya hai usko" Aryan said taking attention of rest.

"Kya ek kotha wali se? Pagal toh nhi ho gya wo" Saket said while sipping on his cocktail.

"Pagal toh pahle se hi hai wo" Mohit said while rolling his eyes.

"Chup karo tum sab aur uske samne mat hi jaana.....warna ismei koi Shak nhi hai Shobhit hum sab ko ek sath barbad kar sakta hai....samjhe?" Aryan said in final tone but they are not convinced.

To be continued