THREE

^ Justice outfit

^ Justice outfit.

"Welcome back subscriber Kai Cenat this is Richard's sperm bank you spank it, we bank it!" Justice said answering Kai's FaceTime, she could hear another person in the background laughing.

"Yo what the fuck!" Kai yelled hearing her phone greeting.

"Wassup twin?" Justice said while looking down at the screen she was in the drivers seat rolling up.

"So we just gonna breeze past that greeting!" A voice said in the background.

"Coco what the fuck? Why you just answer ya phone like that?" Kai yelled.

"You wanna hear another one?" Justice asked with a smile while lighting her blunt.

They was silent for a second before saying yeah. Kai hung and called her right back accepting the call she started,  "This is Jim's whore house, you got the dough we got the hoes."

"Coco I'm fucking done." Kai said making her laugh before taking a hit of her blunt.

"What you want tho?" Justice asked him.

"I'm streaming you coming over?"

"You must miss me twin and hey chat." Justice said smiling at him it had been two weeks since they last seen each other in person and they really bonded with each other and she had even invited him to her album release party.

"Nah it's not even like that." Kai lied.

"Nah you know you miss me but it's okay I missed you too twin." Justice said smoothly looking at her phone with a smile, she did miss him while she was in LA filming and now she was an back in Atlanta.

"You gon let her rizz you up like that Kai?" A voice said in the background.

"Bro she not rizzin me up." Kai lied.

"Who that?"

"My mans Agent." Kai told her.

"Oh the one with the cute eyes but I'm on my way Kai and I'm not staying that long." Justice said.