EIGHT

"Be honest is you slappin Sandy or nah?" Fanum asked as he looked at the SpongeBob theme outside and inside of the classroom

They were waiting to go into the classroom, Justice was invited to do another AMP video and this one was driving school. Now Justice knew she wasn't the best driver but she knew how to drive right.

"I'm fuckin the shit out of Sandy."

"I'm fucking the shit outta Sandy I ain't gon cap." Fanum says.

"Y'all weird as fuck I swear." Justice said to them with a laugh as Duke wrapped his arm around her.

"Sandy Cheeks." Duke said low key thinking about it.

"Sandy Cheeks."

"Nigga hell yeah." Chris said.

"What about Pearl after three in the morning drunk night?" Fanum asked.

"Yo wildin got was just her sixteenth birthday." Kai said making them laugh.

"I feel like I'd fuck Miss Puff." Kai told them.

"Nah Miss Puff you know her shit puffy like not gon lie," Fanum told them.

"Pass me like a pass me gang," Kai said trying to get to understand.

"No I'm not fuckin Miss Puff bro," Duke said with a smile.

"For ya license?" Kai asked.

"No bro."

Justice turned to the camera and said, "I don't know how I'm friends with these niggas if you wanna be friends hit my line."

"Let's say you failed your license." Agent said.

"Sandy I'd crack Sandy," Duke told them making Justice look at him.

"You fucking Miss Puff when she in the car," Chris said.

"What about Gary?"

"The snail?" Chris asked.

"Good fucking bye Kai," Justice said to him.

"He tryna fuck Gary."

"Who you fuckin Coco?" Agent asked her.

Playfully rolling her eyes she answered, "I'd fuck Larry or King Neptune." She said making the guys laugh.

" She said making the guys laugh