SIX

"Jemma you know y'all ain't shit for doing that to my boy Kevin

"Jemma you know y'all ain't shit for doing that to my boy Kevin."

Justice sat in her living room on the sectional rewatching The Chi with her favorite glass of wine and was wrapped up in her blanket until her phone rang breaking her attention from her TV just as Kevin saw Jemma and Jake kissing in the stairwell.

"Damn at the good part," Justice said to herself as she paused the tv and looked to see that it was Duke FaceTiming.

"What?" She answered irritated.

"We gon do that ova cause hell nah," Duke said not even giving her a chance to say anything and hung up on her.

"This man right here," Justice says as her phone rings again and she answers it.

"Hey, papa."

"Yeah that's more like it hey mamas," Duke said with a smile.

"Why you calling?"

"It's been a whole three weeks since I seen you in person I'm starting to lose my locs one by one mama," Duke said dramatically shaking his hair and causing Justice to bust out laughing.

"Damn I am seeing a couple patches now that you said something," Justice said with a laugh.

"And not to mention you ain't tell me but you tell Kai short ass that you back in Atlanta and not me that threw me for a whole spin."

"Aww I'm sorry but Kai was in LA all month and I missed my twin," Justice told him.

Justice had only seen Kai once when he was in Los Angeles and was on his month-long mafiathon stream before she went on her press tour for Bel-Air season two and the premiere.

"Sorry don't make my locs come back or my vision in my left eye come back."

"Now you being real dramatic Duke Dennis."

"I'm tryna see you before I lose more locs mama."

"You gonna pull up?" Justice asked.

"Hell yeah give me thirty minutes," Duke told her. She could hear him getting up from his chair.

"Okay, papa you already know the code just come up."

"Ard bet," Duke said before handing up.

Thirty minutes later, Duke was in the elevator, He opened the door and peeked inside, before fully stepping in and taking his shoes off, and locking the door behind him, he knew she didn't play about outside shoes in her home.

Walking down the hallway, he followed the noise of a TV leading him to the living room.

He walked over so he could see if she was on the couch, and she was. She was now fully under a blanket still watching The Chi.

"This lame ass show," Duke said causing her to throw her blanket off of herself and jump up.

"Fight me 'cause you keep playing in my face." She said about to square up with him until she saw he had Zaxby's.