IV

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING: Self-harm is mentioned

"Michelle, you can do this," Michelle said to herself getting out of the car as she watched Beyoncé drive away. Today was the day that Michelle would meet Kelly and it was a day that both had been waiting on for a long time. She was wearing the black dress that came with the last set of gifts she got and the perfume that was also in that set. Michelle walked into the beautiful garden surrounding her. Her jaw dropped at the beautiful chocolate-colored woman in front of her. She had a pantsuit on with a dark-colored bob and Michelle was in love already.

Kelly looked like she was about to cry at the sight of this woman. She had been waiting for almost four months to finally see her in person and she was even more beautiful than Kelly could have even imagined. Kelly had a lot planned for this weekend and she couldn't wait for it all.

"Well, aren't you the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Kelly said, kissing the back of Michelle's hand. Michelle blushed and tried not to cry at the kindness the woman was giving her. "You think I'm that beautiful?" Michelle said in disbelief. Kelly pulled the woman close, grabbing her cheeks. "Don't ever doubt your beauty ever again ok? I don't wanna hear it." Kelly said in a serious tone. "Yes ma'am." Michelle softly responded.

Kelly kissed Michelle's forehead as she grabbed something from the table behind her. "These are for you, my love," Kelly said, giving Michelle a big bouquet of white orchids. "Thank you, these are my favorites! How did you know?" Michelle asked as they walked into the garden into the sitting area. "It was a simple guess. The white orchid means purity and they're beautiful like you." Kelly flirted and kissed her cheek again.

Michelle began to shift at Kelly's touch. She was already soaked at the thought of how Kelly would do her after this date. Both Michelle and Kelly sat down on the chair with one table in the middle. There was red wine on the table with plates. "So Michelle, do you want to tell me more about you?" Kelly asked, holding Michelle's hand across the table.

Michelle softly sighed, "I don't know if you want to know much about me, I kind of sound like a sob story." Michelle softly said. "It's okay, love. Just tell me the good parts about you if you want." Kelly suggested. Michelle smiled at the woman's kindness. "Well my first name is Tenitra, Michelle is my middle name. Michelle is easier to say. I'm 28 and I can also sing. Other than that, the rest of it is kinda traumatizing." Michelle said, going into a sad tone.

Kelly's heart felt a pain as she heard Michelle's sad tone. She already knew that Michelle had been through so much and it hurt her to see this woman like this. "Let's not talk about anything negative, tonight okay?" Kelly asked, kissing Michelle's hand again. "Yes, ma'am," Michelle responded. "I think Tenitra is a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman. My real name is Kelendria but everyone calls me Kelly." Kelly revealed making Michelle smile.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one with a crazy first name," Michelle said with a laugh. Kelly loved her smile and her laugh was just incredible. They finally got their food and after a quick prayer, they both ate.

Kelly placed her napkin over empty plates which both the girls ate. "I loved that video you sent me. You definitely passed my test, love. I can't wait for our lessons to continue tonight." Kelly said with approval. Michelle crossed her legs and her cheeks got red. Kelly smiled at the action Michelle did. "What are you thinking about, huh?" Kelly said now moving her chair right next to Michelle touching her leg.

"Nothing," Michelle responded, looking away. "I think you're ready to go, huh?" Kelly asked, kissing her cheek. Michelle nodded as she got up getting her purse. Kelly was right behind her making sure she was ok.

>>>

Kelly turned the key, unlocking the door to the guest house. "This is where we will be staying for the weekend. I hope you like the place. I decorated the interior myself." She took her jacket off placing it on the hook.