V

Mommy? Could you teach me more things even after the weekend is over?" Michelle looked at Kelly with soft eyes as her head was on her chest. Their weekend together was almost over and Michelle was so content and filled with love. She couldn't wait to experience both her mommy and daddy together after she gets moved in.

Kelly smiled at the cuteness of the girl on her chest. "Of course! I love teaching you, baby." Kelly looked at Michelle in her short shorts and thought of one more lesson to teach before they leave. "I have one more lesson for you. You don't have to take your clothes off for this one." Michelle pouted as she moved off of Kelly.

"Don't pout, baby, this will only take a few minutes. This is the modified version of this lesson, I know we don't have a lot of time before we have to leave but I wanted to teach you this." Kelly explained as Michelle stared, taking in every word. "Do you know what dry humping is?" Kelly asked. Michelle shook her head no. "Well it's something that can make not only you feel good but mommy and daddy feel good too, ok? Now normally, riding would be the main part of this but dry humping is another alternative." Kelly explained.

"So is it like what you do when you directly touch me but through my clothes?" Michelle curiously asked. "That's right, baby! There's just an extra barrier between you and your clo-" Kelly was cut off by Michelle rubbing between her own legs and the moans coming from that. "Let's switch hands, ok? You touch mine, I touch yours."

"Okay, mommy!" Michelle loved that idea. She helped mommy cum the other day and she loved the feeling of seeing mommy lose control. She hoped that she made mommy feel as good as mommy and daddy makes her.

Kelly slipped off her shorts. Michelle did the same. They both had on silk panties and Kelly was thankful for that. "Instead of you sucking my nipple, we are going to make out, okay?"

"Yes ma'am." Michelle nodded. "C-can I touch you now?"

Kelly smiled. "Yes baby. Remember to start off slow."

Michelle started to rub slowly. She parted her lips for Kelly. She moaned as Kelly's tongue slipped into her mouth. She followed Kelly, increasing her pace when Kelly did. They held each other closely as they orgasmed at the same time.

Once they both recovered, Kelly picked up Michelle so that Michelle was now on her lap with a thigh between her legs.

Michelle didn't need Kelly to tell her what to do next. She moved her hips back and forth grinding on Kelly's thigh. Her hands were on Kelly's shoulders for stability. Her mouth was wide open and her tongue hung out of her mouth slightly as she let out breathy moans. Her eyes glued to Kelly.

Kelly's hands were on Michelle's ass. She saw how much Michelle wanted to prolong her orgasm. Michelle was fighting it, but Kelly didn't see a reason why she should let Michelle hold back. She pecked Michelle's lips. "I. Love. You." She said in between kisses. She heard Michelle whine and grip her tighter. "I love your beautiful smile. I love your perfect face. I love your body. Scars and all. But my love for you isn't just surface level. I love how sweet and kind you are. I love that you never miss an opportunity to sleep." Kelly giggled at that one.

"Mommy." Michelle whimpered.

"I love that you're brave and strong enough to stand up for yourself. I love that you love me and Daddy." Kelly kissed Michelle's neck. "I love how you're riding me like a cowgirl. You are a very easy student to teach and so smart too. That is another thing that I love about you, and the way your bottom lip trembles when you're so close. Stop fighting it, baby."

Michelle stuck her head into the crook of Kelly's neck. She closed her eyes shut. "Mommy!" She cried out as her body tensed before she orgasmed. Her body shuddered as she tried to catch her breath.