VI

A/N: Enjoy this chapter because the next one is gonna get crazy...

Michelle, Kelly, and Beyonce were sitting on the couch, covered in a blanket. Beyoncé was in the middle. They had just showered when Michelle suggested that they watch a movie. It was a rated r movie that had a lot of steamy scenes.

Michelle was aroused because Beyoncé was rubbing her thigh and during those scenes, she would lightly rub her clothed clit. Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore. The teasing and light touches. She straddled Beyoncé's lap, grinding against her. "Daddy." She whined, kissing Beyoncé.

Kelly who was still getting clit rubbed by Beyoncé rolled her hips into Beyoncé's hand. Beyoncé smirked at how she had her girlfriends feeling. "Bed. Now." Kelly could barely speak with the pleasure between her legs.

Beyoncé and Michelle knew they needed more room, so they separated. Beyoncé picked Michelle up and the three of them practically ran to the bedroom.

Once the trio got to the bedroom, clothes were flying everywhere. Kelly smiled, pushing Beyoncé onto the bed. "Daddy, I want to teach our baby something. Would you mind if I used you as a prop?"

Beyoncé had no idea what Kelly was about to do, but she knew it would be good! "No, not at all, mama."

Kelly smiled. "Sit at the edge of the bed." She grabbed a pillow and put it on the floor. "Baby." She said walking to Michelle. "Do you still want to learn how to give daddy a blowjob?"

Michelle's eyes lit up. She quickly nodded her head. "Yes, mommy!" She was excited, but then she remembered that it has been a while since they'd done anything sexual. She didn't feel as confident as she did after her weekend with Kelly. What if she wasn't good at it? She became shy and immediately looked down at her toes.

Beyoncé was the first to notice Michelle's change in behavior. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I'm scared," Michelle admitted. "What if I suck?"

Kelly snorted.

"Baby that is kinda the point, but I know what you mean. There is no reason to worry about that. We can always stop whenever you feel like it if you don't like it. Don't beat yourself before you even try."

Kelly hugged Michelle. "Yeah, baby. Be confident. No one is expecting you to be perfect. We know that this is your first time."

Michelle breathed out as she hugged Kelly back. "Ok, I'm ready." Beyoncé and Kelly smiled at Michelle as she lifted her head. "Ok, baby. Make sure you pay close attention to mommy." Beyoncé reminded Michelle. She nodded in response.

Kelly made Michelle sit by Beyoncé, so she could get the best angle. She sat down on her pillow. She looked up at Beyoncé. "You know the rules. No hair pulling and keep your hips still."

Beyoncé nodded. "Yes ma'am. My safe word is mango." She put another pillow by Kelly for Michelle.

Kelly looked at Michelle. "Hands palm down on your thighs. Don't move them unless I say so."

"Yes mommy!" Michelle loved how in control Kelly was.

Class was in session. Kelly took a deep breath. "First off, let's start with teasing daddy." She started teasing Beyoncé by kissing her inner thighs and around Beyoncé's scrotum and penis.

Beyoncé's hands were in the same positions as Michelle, palm down on her thighs. She started panting. "Please, Kelly."

Kelly pulled away. "When daddy starts to beg, you can either keep teasing her, go for her balls or her erection. The choice is yours, baby. Where do you think I should go next?"