𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 <3

𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 2007 (𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺)
𝘪 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘰
________

it was a warm and sunny day in the middle of summer. satoru and suguru were shopping for new clothing items before making their way to the beach.

"suguru!! look!" satoru exclaimed, he ran up to geto, pointing at the heart shaped sunglasses he had on.

"aren't they cute?" a big smile was on satoru's lips. suguru smiled back at him.

"they are pretty cute" suguru slightly tugged at the glasses.

satoru pulled out an identical pair and placed them on the other's eyes, "we can match now!"

suguru laughed and gave his lover a soft smile.

they both headed to the cashier and bought the matching heart sunglasses, along with some shirts they picked out.

-------

after setting up their area in the sand, they sat down and talked while eating some of the snacks they had brought.

after a while, satoru stood up and reached his hand out to suguru.

"wanna go for a swim?" he asked, grinning at the boy.

"sure, let's go" suguru smiled back at him.

they made their way towards the ocean, satoru pulled out his flip phone so they could take a picture.

"sugu, come here!"

suguru made his way towards him.

"what is it satoru?"

"wanna take a pic?"

"of course!"

they both stood next to each other, shoulders touching. satoru held his phone high in the air, ready to take the picture.

(photo desc: satoru was making his iconic peace sign, as well as suguru. they had the heart sunglasses on, gojo had a big smile while suguru had a soft and cheerful one. im going to draw it but i need to finish the drawing lmao)

"i have a pose idea, look" suguru placed a kiss on satoru's cheek.

satoru was a bit shocked but he held his phone high again and took another picture, he was wearing the most heartfelt smile ever.

"i love this one so much" satoru remarked, he put his phone away and turned to look at suguru.

"last one in the water has to pull a prank on yaga!!!" satoru exclaimed and dashed off to the ocean.

"oh im not losing this time, satoru!!!" he ran off after gojo.

geto decided to pull some strings and pulled at gojo's shirt so he could fall back and lose speed, and he managed to succeed.

"I WINNN!!!" suguru yelled, arms up in the air while sticking his tongue out at satoru.

satoru had somehow managed to land face first into the mud, he looked up at geto, who was looking down at him victoriously.

"that's no fair you pulled my shirt and made me fall asshole!!" gojo pouted at his boyfriend and sat up, getting some water from the sea to clean his face.

"well, you have to pull a prank on yaga now, you said it yourself" geto smirked at him.

"alright fine"

they both sat down in the water, enjoying the view and each other's company.

satoru rested his head on suguru's shoulder and said,

"you look so pretty in those glasses"

"you too, my love"

suguru placed a kiss on satoru's forehead and placed his head on top of the other's.

________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘥 <33