𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵?/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 "𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦" 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘬𝘪 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴
____________

suguru was sitting down in a small field, taking in the cool breeze of the winter night. he looked at his hand, which was holding a small petal.

it wasn't just any petal, that was the only thing he had left from satoru.

it was when he had briefly visited him in the afterlife, when he was in another near death experience.

suguru held onto it, hoping that one day it will help him reunite with him. some day.

he patiently waited for that day.

he stood up from the ground and went on a stroll, reminiscing the memories of his time with satoru.

he does regret leaving him. he wishes that he could of had some more time with him, but it was deemed impossible. the path he took was not one that satoru would ever have followed him to.

he is still glad of the time he had with him though. he wishes he could go back to those times, constantly.

while he was walking, the petal had flown out of his hand and was being taken with the wind.

he chased after it, he didn't want to lose the only part of satoru he had left, it was the only thing keeping him in his right mind in there.

the petal started to decay as it was still flying in the air. suguru reached out his hand to grab it, but it was too late. the petal had fully fallen apart by the time he caught it.

he followed where the remaining parts of it flew, and his eyes widened in shock.

the petal had led him to satoru.

finally, after god knows how long, he had arrived.

satoru turned his gaze from the sky to suguru. his eyes did the same gesture as suguru's, eyes widened with shock.

suguru smiled at him. he held out his arms as satoru sprinted towards him.

he jumped into his arms and they both fell to the floor, laughing at the impact.

laughter soon turned into crying from satoru as he held him tightly, burying his face into suguru's neck.

tears started to stream down suguru's face as well as he hugged him back.

"i missed you so much" satoru said in a small voice, trying to make his words understandable through sniffles.

"i missed you too" suguru replied, "you don't know how long i have been waiting for you, satoru"

satoru stood up, so did suguru.

suguru placed his hand on satoru's cheek, wiping off the tears off of his pretty face.

satoru's eyes were very puffy from all his crying, and his cheeks were red.

suguru wiped off the tears off of his face as well, his hand still on satoru's cheek.

"can i kiss you?" he asked, leaning in closer to satoru's face, waiting for his approval.

"please do" he replied.

their lips connected, forming into a soft and gentle kiss. both of them had been waiting for this for so, so long.

suguru pulled away to catch his breath but satoru immediately rejoined their lips, not wanting to let go of geto.

suguru didn't fight back, he let it be, he didn't want to let go of him either.

they finally pulled away, catching their breaths.

satoru pulled suguru into another tight hug, which suguru reciprocated.

"i love you so much suguru. i missed you so much. i love you, i love you, i love you!" he blurted out smiling, his voice breaking again.

"i love you too satoru" suguru laughed, "we can finally be together again..."

"yes, but please don't leave me like last time."

"i would never, satoru. besides, it's not like i can leave you anyway. we're in the afterlife"

"oh right" satoru laughed, still not letting go of him.

"c'mon, let's get up" suguru said, trying to get up from the ground.

a small mumble was all that came out of satoru, not showing any intention of letting go.

"you're so clingy" said geto. he picked up gojo and carried him in a way where satoru was still holding on to him.

they headed out further into the field, talking about anything that came to mind. laughs and smiles being interchanged between them.

they really did miss each other. one cannot exist without the other after all, they are two halves which complete each other when together.

they are each other's whole world.

____________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3