nozu

a/n

warning to the fucking jesus christ, i'm gonna kill somebody. like literally. it's gonna be beck, jade or tori, i know yall probably want trina to die which is why ima let her live but kill one of the other three, PICK ONE 

please comment tho ive already written death scenes for all three of them lmao so it's up to you guys to choose who dies and if no one votes ima just put their names in a name wheel and spin and whoever it lands on DIES

Jade's POV

 She's laying on my chest with a blanket spread over us. I don't know if she's sleeping or not, but I don't care. I'm happy to just be by her. I'm happy altogether. We're finally dating. Or at least, I assume. My eyes search the posters all over her walls and then oh my god, her horrific whining sister walks in on us. Lying on her bed, just after kissing. I better not still have hickeys on my neck, I swear to god-

 "Is that a hickey, Jade?" Trina says in her most annoying singsong voice as she smirks at us. She knows it is. She just wants to hear me say it. But I'm actually proud. My arms tighten around Tori's innocent form on my chest, her head nestled in the crook of my neck. "Yes, it is. I doubt YOU have someone to give you hickeys, am I correct?"

 "Actually, I do now, and his name is Beck," Trina smirked. 

 My heart stopped. I faltered to breathe for a second and my chest was failing so violently that Tori, who must have been sleeping or else she'd have said something by now, was waking up on me because of my shaking chest. I was struggling to breathe, and Trina was looking puzzled. I was honestly pretty mad that she didn't know the effect that had on me, the words that just came out of her goddamn mouth.

 "Jade?" my girlfriend says sleepily. I smile softly as my entire face softens, the way it does only for her. She moves her head on my chest to look up at me, and she smiles when she sees mine. "Yeah, sweetheart?" I said quietly. She grinned at my nickname and then looked at Trina, who promptly announced, "I was just telling Jade that Beck asked me out." 

 Tori's mouth opened and she sat up, rolling off me only to pull me onto her lap and hold me as tears formed in my eyes. "I thought he had himself a boyfriend?" Tori said defensively. I love this protective side of her. "Yeah, he said he just had to test out both genders and now he says he likes girls better and since neither of you would go out with him, obviously, he asked me." 

 I was crying. I didn't know why it hurt, but it did. It was fucked up, I know. I love Tori with my heart and soul, with everything I am. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I want forever with her. She's not just a rebound. But it seems like Trina is, for Beck. Which was the really fucked up part, is that he'd do that.

 "Trina, you shouldn't go out with him," Tori warned. I kissed her neck softly. It wasn't hot, or intimate. Just love. She kissed the top of my head in response, but she never took her eyes off her sister. "You're just a rebound for him. He's trying to make me or Jade jealous. Or me. He wants one of us, not you." 

 "How dare you?" she screeched and stormed out. I stopped crying steadily and Tori looked down at me, loosening one of her arms to move her hand to grab my chin gently, tilting it upward to kiss me softly. "It's going to be okay," Tori whispered. "I love you." 

 It was the first time either of us had said that to the other. Even though our love was clear, we both knew we had a passionate romantic bond, this was the first time one of us actually said the words, and they brought an automatic smile to my face, which brought one to Tori's. "I love you too," I said. "I know. I know I'm going to be okay. I'm with you." 

 We laid down again, this time with me on her chest, and I was at peace with my girlfriend. I fell into a peaceful sleep with her gently stroking my hair.

 Tori's pov

 I hear Jade's breathing calm down and know my beautiful girl has fallen asleep. On me. It still brings me butterflies. No, it brings me the entire damn ZOO. This beautiful girl is my beautiful girl. I get a text. I open my phone and see it's from Beck. Hey. Meet me at Nozu at dark. I looked outside, and then at my watch. Dark was in half an hour. I was determined to go, not because I liked him in any way.

 I severely hated him for what he was doing to my girlfriend. To the love of my life. She nearly died, because of him. She DID die. I was going to go so I could record it without him knowing and show it to Trina to prove to her ridiculous sister that Beck was a liar and a cheater on every last person he dated. I look back to my girlfriend and kiss her head. He didn't deserve her. She's the most amazing person on the goddamn planet and she's mine, and on my watch she's never his again, never ever.

 I scoot her over to lay her gently on the bed, kiss her lips softly, whisper, "I'll be back soon, I promise, beautiful," and cover her with a blanket before heading out to meet Beck. When I got there, he was waiting for me in a see-through white flannel shirt, all the buttons down to leave him shirtless, and spicy black pants with the belt, button and zipper undone. He was holding a drink.

 "Hey there, try some of this," he said. I looked cautiously into the cup. "What is it?" "Nozu's new smoothie," he answered swiftly. I didn't want to do this, knew deep down it wasn't wise. But I thought, he's a friend. Formerly, at least. He wouldn't purposely get you drunk. Cheating is one thing. Physically drugging and abusing is something he wouldn't be able to do. Right?

 Jade's POV

 I wake up, but Tori's not in bed with me. It's dark out, but only around nine or ten at night. I lazily go to 360 and see her at Nozu. Who the fuck is she with at NOZU? Dreading what I might find but at the same time trusting my girlfriend with my life, I drive there. And when I walk into the bar, I realize how much trusting anyone, even her, is a mistake. One I've made a thousand times. Well, last time.

 She and Beck are standing in the middle of the room. Beck's shirt is unbottoned as well as his pants, and his belt is gone, his zipper undone. Tori has her arms wrapped around his neck and they're kissing passionately. My girlfriend. And my ex.