~Looks Ain't enough~

As Steve wakes up from sleeping with you for about two hours he looks over admiring how beutiful his girlfriend is.He doesn't know how he got so lucky,He plants a soft kiss on her cheek before standing up and beginning to stretch the cool summer breeze hitting his stomach from her open half way,as he stands up he gets his clothes back on slipping on his shirt pulling up his jeans as he zips them. Yn sleeps ever so peacefully her skin glows with the light,Steve kisses her before trapping his phone and slipping his headphones on before heading out the door to her room.He then walks out the house and locks the door securely before he takes a walk down to the library with the music playing in both his ears.

As he makes his into the library he gets one of his favorite poems and sits in the corner of the quiet place reading while still listening to music.Steve reads quietly for a few minutes and thinks to himself how going back to school after two weeks would be for him with all the drama. As he finishes one book he reads a few more then finally decides to head back to Yn's house and see if she's awake.He leaves the library walking back with music still playing as he hums some lyrics.As he unlocks the door with the keys Yn always left him with he walks in locking the door behind him and walks to her room.
He peeks in and sees Yn on her stomach watching YouTube with her phone in her hand.She didn't bother to get up and even put on any clothes ,She just slipped her underwear back on and Steve's shirt.He knocks not wanting to scare her.She jumps a bit but turns and pulls the cover on her  as she says "Come in." Steve walks in as she sighs on relief pulling the covers back down "Hey baby where did you go?" "just went to the library to read a few books and come up with some new lyrics." "Oh okay,we'll we gotta wake up early tomorrow for class." "Alright baby don't worry I packed lots of clothing." He says slipping off his shoes and sitting beside her.His hand caressing her butt while the other rests in his pocket.

Time skip to the next few hours

Her parents had arrived home as Now Yn rushed to put her clothes on she put on her pink shorts with a white hello kitty shirt as Steve is already dressed in outdoor attire Yn gets under the covers lying her head on Steve's lap as she fumbles with the remote Turing to a show as they both pretend that's what they were watching. Only a few seconds later both her parents knock on the door "Come in" she says her tone soft.Both of them come in and see Yn with Steve "Hey Steve!!"her mom says hugging Steve as her dad walks in dapping Steve up " What's good Steve" "What's up I've jus5 been chillin"

"Good to hear" They go back and fourth before his mom speaks again "We came back to check on you baby.We're gonna be at your grandmas for a while she needs some care so you have the house all to yourself." Yn sits up smiling softly. "The rules are...well you can have parties just not crazy ones.okay?" Her dad says as she jumps up hugging them both. "Thank you guys,I'm fine over here really." "Alright then,see you in a while baby we love you" mom says "love you too" Steve and Yn add on.Her parents leave out back to her grandmothers as Yn and Steve stay in the same position cuddling.

"So..what ya wanna do Mami?" He asks with a smirk on his face,his fingers running down her sides. "I'm not sure I mean,we have class tomorrow and we have everything set out already so I don't know." "How about we order from your favorite Chinese restaurant and call it a night? Hm what do you think of that Ma?" "I think I would love that." She smiles sitting up kissing him deeply "baby~Come on baby chill." He laughs smiling,She continues to kiss him deeply while he smiles struggling to pull away gasping for air.

He finally manages to get her off of him as she sighs. "Come on baby let's go before they close." "Fine fine." She gets up slipping her comfy shoes on,it was clear to see Steve was classy and liked to dress while Yn didn't care how she looked. she always said "Who am I trying to impress anyways?" They walk to the restaurant talking,hand in hand. they were made for each other.

As Steve walks into the Chinese restaurant and places the order for them.Then he pays a nice lady"for here or takeout?" The waitress asks. "For takeout would be fine thank you." They find a table and have a seat in the far corner. The lights dim and the restaurant clean "Thank you so much baby you didn't have to." "But I did, I love you baby anything for my queen." She chuckles softly kissing his cheek as the next few minutes pass they wait on the food to come and a kind man brings it over to them they're trays of food.

Before they leave they check over the order and leave out stopping quickly at the gas station for some snacks.They arrive back home and chill in the living room while they enjoy the nice hot comfort meal and fuzzy blanket snuggling them while they watch T.V.  Yn leans her head on his shoulder as this is the happiest she's been in a while "Thank you baby..for everything." She says softly "No baby you don't have to thank me I love seeing you happy."

TO BE CONTINUED....
words:990