Donchano

The next morning Steve and Y/n we're laying in bed at about 6am, last night they were really tired form eating and went to bed early. "Come on, we have to go to school" y/n says tired looking over at Steve. "No we don't we have nothing to do" he mumbles rolling in his side to see her as their eyes meet. He smiles

"Morning princess" she chuckles soft,t "morning baby,now come on we have school." His eyes widen as he sits himself up "Oh shoot,I forgot.Come on let's get ready." They both get up and take a quick shower before grabbing they're clothes for school.
About 30 minutes later they were finishing up and setting up all of they're school essentials.They walk out into the kitchen to make some quick breakfast before the long day ahead. "Alright baby,let's go I'm ready" Steve says smiling standing up to hug you.You hug him back softly pulling away kissing his lips,

his lips sweet from syrup and blueberry pancakes. "Alright let's go" you reply picking up your bag and keys as both of you leave out the door.You lock the door behind you before continuing to walk to school with Steve. "So baby how do you feel this morning?" You ask with a smile as your hand interlocks with his. "I feel really excited,and I'm just glad to be with you." He says pulling in for another short kiss.

7:00
They finally make it to school as they all the kids begging to gather at the entrance for the doors to open. "I'll see you after class baby" you say hugging him tighly having to stand on your tippy toes. "See you Mami" he holds your waist pulling it in as he kisses you deeply.you both part ways and head to separate classes to start off the day, Y/n sets her books in her locker before walking to her first class which is Civics,
she takes her seat and jams her AirPods in her ears.She takes out her sketchbook and pens turning up the volume to the max. She sketches out some new clothing for school especially since it was summer everyone was going to want some clothes from her. The teacher begins explains todays work as Y/n turns the volume down still wanting to excel in all her classes.The teacher hands out a quick handout and Y/n easily finishes it then turns it in getting back to her art.

All the other kids around Y/n were her friends,she was never a lonely girl she just sometimes liked keeping to herself while doing something she puts her heart to. A smile slowly pops up on her face seeing the final product of her drawing.She packs her sketch book back up and talks to one of her friends, Carmen.She has always been a childhood friend but she has a huge crush on Mari.

" what's up Y/n" she says with a smile hugging her as they sit next to each other. "Hey how's it going?" "Pretty good ya know just waiting for your summer clothes to drop." She says in a excited tone ,squeezing Y/n's hand. "zIm working on it." She replies chuckling. "Well I'll be waiting,let's catch up more sometime." "Sure will, see ya around." She replies before getting back to her music and waiting patiently for class to end.
Bzzz
Bzzz
Y/n looks down at her phone vibrating almost off the table,she grabs it before it falls and looks at her notifications,just two new messages from Steve.She smiles rolling her eyes holding her phone closer to her chest opening the message.

                         New message from: Baby
Baby:"I hate this class, I'd rather see you UGH 😑"
You: " just hang on a little longer,class ends soon 😭
Baby: Y/N you don't understand....it's sooo boring save me
You: Just be patient Babe 😭
Baby:Fine Fine okay,see ya soon 😒
You: See ya baby ❤️
Baby: ❤️

The class has finally ended after what felt like an eternity, Y/n quickly grabs her bags and leaves class walking over to Steve's locker. "Baby!" He mouths running over to hug her.He picks her up hugging her tightly "you really can't last an hour without seeing me?" "NO I can't!" She gets down from his arms and they go to the class they are both in together.
They walk to the chill class where they could really do anything.The lights in the class were off and the room was dark setting the calming mood for the class.All the kids find they're seats,or stand and begin talking loudly all on phones.

Steve takes a seat and y/n sits on his lap facing away from him and toward the movie projector.His hands on her waist as if he was trying to hold her in place. "Don't you know that no one in this class pays attention to anything." She says soft enough for him to hear " yeah and?" "We'll that means I can do things like this." She stands up and goes under the table getting in her knees. "Wait what are you doing??" Steve says as her caresses his lap and slowly unbuckling his pants.

"Baby not here come on" he says chuckling caressing her cheek softly as she disregarded what's he says and finishes unbuckling his pants smirking softly.

TO BE CONTINUED...
words:914
I bet y'all real invested now huh 😭😭