1

"I'm going to Landon's wanna come?" Mikey asked "sure" I said cause I'm friends with Alabama.

Me and bama watched a movie and did eachothers nails then Mikey and Landon came in to anoy us "I see you Enough at home" I said putting my foot in mikeys face "bitch" he said and I kicked him then Landon layed in between me and bama "novey novey" Mikey said hugging me "no no no nope we are not doing that song again" I said, when we were younger we made a song to be smart asses when our parents made us hug it out.

"Novey novey" Mikey sung "bubby Bubby" I sung "noveeeyyyy" Mikey said in a girly voice "bubby!" I yelled in a deep manly voice.

"Whyyy?" Mikey complained "I don't cal you bubby anymore" I said "oh really? I've heard it" Landon said "shut up" I said "it's cute" Landon said smileing at me with those damn blue eyes. "Stop flirting" Mikey said and he smacked my forehead "I wasn't bro" I said anoyed. When they left bama and I kept talking "do you have a crush on Landon?" She asked "why?" I asked "I don't care if you do, just don't tell mikey" she laughed "I don't know, I've got more important things in my life then getting a boyfriend" I said "you guys would be so cute" she said "I don't know" I sighed "come on, flirt with him" she said "maybe bama" I said

MIKEYS POV

"Landon do you like my sister?" I asked "no why?" He said "because you and nova cant date that would make things werid" i said. I know he's lieing but as long as he's good to my sister I'm ok with it.

They kept flirting and they both seem happy.

NOVAS POV

"Nova you should watch Chucky with me" Landon said "I hate horor movies" I said "it will be ok nova, I'll be right there" he said "fine" I said.

When I got there he made popcorn, and grabed snacks then we went to his room. His bed is in a corner and I was by the wall. He put his arm around me and put Chucky on "so" I said while it was loading "is this werid?" He asked "no, I'm jusran awkward person" I said and he laughed then I layed my head on his shoulder. "Scoot over" Mikey said walking in and he just looked at me weridly and he looked hurt "what?" I asked "why would you do this?" He asked "Mikey, it's alright" Landon said "no cause if you hurt my sister I'll have to beat your ass" he said "I'll be ok with that" Landon said.

When the movie was over we just hung out for a little while.

Mikey adventully liked me and Landon kinda dateing, he encouraged us to date. "Mikey I will punch you" I said "no you won't" he said laying on me and Landon. Then Carl walked in "what's up?" Carl said "trying to hang out with Landon" I said "you spent the night last night it's my turn" Mikey said and he pulled me off Landon's bed and threw me on the floor. "Really dude?" I said standing up and Mikey jumped on Landon's bed. I hung out with bama for a while then Landon came in and seriously picked me up "my turn" he said and he carryed me out of her room and put me down in the hall "Mikey's still in my room" he said and he kissed me "sad" I said "I love haveing you all to myself but I love Mikey so much" he said "I know I was jokeing" I said "oh" he said and he smiled. When Landon came over to our house we sat in the kitchen waiting for dad to get home so we all can get ready for dinner with his girlfriends family. They were makeing tiktoks and dad called me "like all black or just black and white it's fancy" dad said "ok dad, we'll get ready" I said and he hung up "black and white or all back" i said.

I went to my room to get ready and Landon went to Mikey's with Mikey.

MIKEYS POV

"So how are things with my sister going?" I asked "I think it's good" he said "just keep my baby sister happy" I said "I will" he said and I messed up his hair.

NOVAS POV

"Fuck" I said holding my hand "Mikey" I said "what?" He asked walking in without a shirt on "do we have that burn stuff?" I asked "no, you used it all last time you burnt your hand" he said so I ran it under cold water. I finished getting ready then Landon walked in "what's up nova" he said "finishing my makeup" I said putting lipstick on "your so gorgeous" he said standing behind me with his hand on my shoulder. "And you look so handsome" I said smileing up at him I grabed his face and kissed his cheek but it left a lipstick mark "oops" I said fixing my lipstick "I'm gunna leave it" he said smileing and he kissed my hand "I don't wanna taste makeup" he said "I don't have that much make up on" I said "I know" he said. Mikey and Landon made a TikTok in the car and I was sitting next to Landon so people seen me and the kiss mark on his cheek and that's when people started saying we're dateing.

When we got to the dinner her family was odd. "Your a werido" Landon said to me "no no I'm not" I said "this is my son, Mikey, this is my daughter nova, and their friend Landon" dad said

Her parents told my dad he can't date her because her caulture. Like bruh she's a grown women, anyways dad wasnt too upset it's only been a month. "I wish your mom never died" dad sighed when we got in the car.