3

After talking about how I'm basically a carbon copy of my mom I went back to my room and I acdently woke Landon up while getting in bed "where were you?" He asked "talking to Mikey and my dad" I said holding back tears "what's wrong?" He asked "my dad told me how my mom actually died but I don't wanna talk about it right now I wanna sleep" I said "ok" he said and I layed on his stomach. He rubbed my back and I fell asleep.

When I woke up Mikey was in my room jumping on my bed and he fell on my head "oww" I whinned "dude" Landon said and he uncoverd my head and looked at me "that hurt asshole" I said holding my head and I got the ibuprofen off my bed side table "you have migraines anyways" Mikey said "I know" I said and I layed my head on Landon's chest then bama called me "what's up wifey?" I asked "wanna spend the night tonight?" She asked "of course" I said "good I've missed our sleepovers" she said "me too and don't worry I'll ignore Landon all night" I said "ok" she laughed.

When I got there we watched movies and just hung out. It was amazing. "Bama?" Landon asked outside the door "yes Landon?" She asked "can I please take nova?" He asked "no I'm with my wifey" I said "you can come hang out for a little bit" bama said and he layed with his head on my chest. "What's wrong?" I asked "I don't know" he sighed "go smoke a joint" bama laughed "I just want my- uh I just want nova" he said "your what?" Bama asked "I don't know but I want nova" he said "no" bama said and he sighed and he kissed my cheek before getting up and walking out of bamas room. "I missed our sleepovers" bama said "I know right" I said and I cuddled her.

"Go cuddle your boy, he probably needs it" bama said while we got ready for bed "and you wont be mad?" I asked "no go cuddle him, the way he was earlier he needs it" she said "ok" I said and I knocked before going into Landon's room "what?" He asked then he looked at me "are you ok?" I asked closeing his door "no" he said and I sat on his bed "what's wrong?" I asked "I don't know" he said and I cuddled him. I pulled a blanket over rmy head and went to sleep on his chest and he was still upset but he was shutting down.

When I woke up Landon was awake "babe" I said "yes?" he asked "are you ok?" I asked "I think so, I feel a lot better, thank you for just being here for me" he said "no problem" I said looking at him and he kissed my cheek we watched a movie and cuddled untill Mikey walked in "aw this is cute I'm gunna throw up" Mikey said laying on the other side of me "Mikey go away for a few minutes then nova is going back to bamas room" Landon said "alright" Mikey said walking out. I cuddled Landon the whole time. "Babe you give the best cuddles ever" he said "thank you babe" I said and he smiled then I kissed him and we both blushed like crazy. "Fuck you man I don't like being a tomato" Landon said "but red looks so good on you" I said and he blushed more "asshat" he said hideing his face "you know you love meee" I said and he nodded still hideing his face.

When Mikey barged in again I went to bamas room "schools comeing up" bama said "my senior year" I sighed "Mikey's been out of school for 2 years?" She asked "yah, Landon graduated last year, and you only in softmore year" I said. My school is werid they do their prom at the beginning of the year and the dance at the end if their summer fun dance. "That's werid, I like my school but how are you gunna ask Landon?" She asked "who said I am" I said "why not?" She asked "I'm probably not going bama, school dances give me huge severe anxiety attacks" I said "you'll have Landon right there with you" she said I don't know bama I haven't gone to a school dance sence the 6th grade" I said "it's your senior prom" she said.

I did ask Landon to prom and he said yes. "So areyou guys dateing?" Mikey asked "no" we both said at the same time "but, you guys practicly are" he said "so" I said and I cuddled Landon "Landona needs to be real" Mikey said "and Lamikey is real" I said "no" Landon said holding me "your cute I don't wanna date Mikey" he said "RUDE" Mikey yelled and I kissed Landon's cheek "sorry bub but I guess I'm just that hot" I said "no your not!" Mikey yelled "she kinda is" Landon said and he kissed me on the lips.