mess with my head

it was early in the morning, they decided to let cale sleep.

it would be easier for everyone to participate in this meeting, so currently the children averaging 9 year old, cale's father figure without deruth, the soon to be crowned king alberu, Tasha, the mercenary king and his best friend glenn, choi han, cage, Rosalyn and the dragon lord.

they were the only one present in this meeting as the other were busy.

eruhaben, the only ancient dragon on the western continent as well as one of cale's father figure, started the meeting.

"the unlucky bastard is still sleeping, let's finish this quickly"

they all started saying the fact they find.

"human just stay at home and didn't even get out! except to visit human's family"

"cale didn't even prepare to visit is old friend, nya" on the oldest of cale children added.

"cale-nim seem to sing to let his emotions out.." choi han say worry clearly in is voice.

"the punk is right,back at the henituse estate young master-nim was singing about the reason for the start of his trashy day, after the kids asked..."

"we all know that the young master has been acting but is the reason a clue ?" Rosalyn asked ron who was looking at ground for some reason.

"... it sounded like he was trying to get his father to pay attention to him.."

everyone had become silent at hong statement.

king fredo was considering legally adopting the red head. while ron and eruhaben were trying to rationally and not go to threaten cale biological father.

"calm down we aren't going anywhere if this continues" the dragon lord exclaim, she had to keep them on track cale health is more important.

" what about this thing about souls tied he talked about?" bud illis asked something he didn't understand.

"...." everyone became silent as no one knew

"the god of death was feeling oddly guilty about it, he probably at fault for this" the excommunicated priestess cage commented breaking the silence.

"i will get my son to rest in enable kingdom for awhile while you investigate." fredo say letting near no room for protest.

"that actually a good ideas we could use this time make a list of is probably old friend" glenn poef declared.

"i will ask the elemental to search for anything related" Tasha decided.

"it worth a try..." alberu says, he could feel a headache coming and cale is responsible for it.

"i will search information on souls after all i am a soul" the dragon lord, sherrit the mother of raon announced

"i will help that bastard has info im sure"

"i will help as well, the unlucky bastard won't say anything about it I'm sure "

"it time for breakfast we should stop this meeting" ron stated and headed out.

"then we will head off" they all got up and head to the eat breakfast.

cale who had woken up by now find it strange that the children weren't here but just though there's were playing with the wolf children so he didn't think much.

lost in his thoughts, the record of an old memories with his hyungs started, unconsciously he started singing.
-------------------------
some lyrics are changed to fit
-------------------------------
I had the place looking nice and neat
Two feather pillows with affordable sheets
Sitting so pretty on my couch
Before you came around

it was the first time since the apocalypse, he just got an apartment in the newest retrieve land so this was the best he could have.

You treat my mind like a open room
And I know why I gave the keys to you

choi jung soo and lee soo huyk, his hyungs had come to celebrate this achievement in his place while teasing him about being a tsundere.

I let you mess with my, mess with my head

he always grumbles at them for being in his space but he never admit that he love it when they were here

Maybe it's wrong but it feels right to me
Reveling in reverse psychology
You complicate it with your lying lips
I'm waiting on a promise

he always says he a bad person for a reason, for his own protection of harm so he lie and let them lie to him

I let you mess with my, mess with my head
I let you mess with my, mess with my bed
Waking up to a wreck with blue jeans on the floor

they did an sleep over at his place and he had to clean up behind them because they choose to throw their clothes it was to hot for them they said

If it ain't love then I like it better than before

he was alone before so whatever it was he like it, just some bastard proclaimed hyungs or the same members of a team

I let you mess with my, mess with my head
I let you mess with my, mess with my heart

the children and ron who were on their way to wake him were confused by the lyrics they just hear

You treat my mind like a hotel room
And I know why I gave the keys to you
I let you mess with my, mess with my head
I let you mess with my, mess with my bed
Waking up to a wreck with blue jeans on the floor

ron was beyond shock does this mean his puppy young master was in love or worse had slept with someone..

If ain't love then I like it better than before
I let you mess with my, mess with my head

ron was to shocked to move he seems to be frozen.
the children were wondering if cale had an sleep overs with his friends or if he has a crush on someone.

raon quickly barged into the room

"human! did you have a sleepover with your friends? the one you told us about?"

"... no.. not that friend.. but if I could find those friends of mine, I'll make sure you meet them.."

he knew Lee soo huyk had reincarnated here he just didn't know where or when as for choi jung soo he was currently working for the god of death so he will find him eventually.

hong decided to ask something that's weird for him
" cale how many friends have we never met?"

"3.. only 3, one you will never be able to met and 1 i'm not sure if i will ever see again and the other i'm waiting for him to come here"

on quickly tapping ron foot this valuable information for them, ron who had wake up a bit after raon question understood on and proceed to the task at hand take the young master to breakfast.
_________________________________________
Songwriters: Luke Dick / Miranda Lambert / Natalie Hemby
_________________________________________
i feel like this is rushed which isn't because i spent a few on it so enjoy, and sorry for grammar errors English is not my first language