Shame ? Murderer?

TAE&JIMIN - YOONGIIIII !!!!

tae and jimin were really horrified because they didn't really knew where yoongi was really because according to yoongi he didn't had his phone along with him which could help him to trach yoongi's location and pick him up from there and bring him to their house but then tae had an idea and he looked towards the caller id which clearly indicated from where he was calling and then he didn't even waste a single second and ran towards his car leaving a crying jimin behind and sat on his car and drived towards the location , where his heart broke looking at the pale figure of yoongi !!! yoongi was literally shivering from the fear he had for his parents when he was not even  consious ...... what about when he woke up , he had teary eyes puppy nose and red cheeks and trembling hand which clearly said how afraid he was .......... is marks only what matters in life ? did only his studies matter a lot ? did his hyung only loves him when he studies and not his real self ???? these were the thoughts which were going on when he laid fainted  ..... whitout wasting any other second tae lift him up with his arms and laid him on the back seat of the car looked at him for once which made him feel like crying .....

                                                                             kim palace                                                                                            

                                                                             kim palace                                                                                            

once they reached their manison he quickly carried yoongi in his arms and carried him to their living room where jimin was waiting impatiently for both of them to arrive as soon as they arrived jimin ran to him and looking at his condition made him cry so bad that if we could hear it somehow we would be howling by now...........

-----------------------------------------------living room------------------------------------------------------------------

jimin : hyung he is alright right   ( crying mess) 

tae : chimmy he alright hmmm...... dont worry he is alright 

jimin : hyung i can't see this side of him i want the old yoongi back please hyung please hyung  

tae : baby for that we have to make him happy right so will my baby chimmy help me to make this kitty happy again right ?

jimin : yes hyung what should we do then