Valentine's + Birthday Special (PJO/KOTLC/TPQ Crossover)

DISCLAIMER: All characters belong to Roshani Chokshi, Shannon Messenger, and Rick Riordan.

happy (late) valentine's day everyone, and happy (late) birthday, aru! ik, ik, its a couple days late. i was sorta busy. sorry everyone! anyways, in this oneshot, percy and aru and sophie already know each other, and are just meeting up for a valentine's hangout. fyi, it'll be in aru and aiden's pov's.

(edit 8/17/2023: it was like feb 18 when i first published this . . .)

Aru's POV

"Hey, Sophie! Hey, Annabeth!" I said through the group call. I had called them to ask if everyone could meet up for a Valentine's Day get-together. Sophie was an elf, although she said she didn't know Galadriel. Sad. Annabeth was a demigod, the daughter of Athena.

"Hey, Aru!" Sophie and Annabeth chorused.

"How're you two doing?" I asked.

"Good," came Sophie's reply, and after that, Annabeth with a "Fine. Percy and I just got back from capture–the–flag, which was pretty easy."

"Sounds fun," I agreed, popping a Swedish Fish into my mouth. "Anyways, do you two want to meet up for Valentine's?" I asked.

"Sure; you all can come over to camp," Annabeth immediately volunteered.

"Ok! On my way—right after I hail my friends and call them over," Sophie said, then left the call.

"I'll be there in a few seconds. I need to gather the rest of the Potatoes." I flashed a light out my bedroom window straight at Aiden's. He opened the window and flashed back, signaling that he was there.

"WIFEY! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I hollered across to him.

"COMING!" he replied, then closed the window.

Back in the call, Annabeth commented, "Jeez, that was loud. Also, why do you keep calling yourself the 'Potatoes'? I never got to ask you that. And why 'Wifey'?"

"Ask Brynne when we get there. She has a whole list prepared for you. And I'll explain 'Wifey' later." Downstairs, the bell rang. "Ok, then, see you there, Annabeth! Bye!" I disconnected the call, then raced downstairs to meet Aiden.

"Heeeeey, Wifey!" I said, rolling into his arms.

"Hi, Shah. Why'd you call me over?" he asked as he kissed the top of my head.

"We're going to Camp Half-Blood to meet up with everyone for Valentine's," I replied.

"Oh, yeah, that reminds me . . ." Aiden pulled a tiny box out of his pocket. It was yellow with small golden lightning bolts. When I opened it, there was a small golden necklace with a lightning bolt pendant. "Happy Valentine's, and happy early birthday."

"It's so pretty! Thanks, Aiden!" I said, giving him a hug. He pulled the necklace out of the box and clasped it around my neck.

"It looks even more prettier on you than in the box," he said, effectively making me blush.

"Anyways, do you want to go portal-hopping?" I asked. "We need to rally up the rest of the Potatoes." I lowered Greg's trunk and stepped through, making way for Aiden to squeeze in. We then first appeared at Mini's.

There was an open window, through which I shouted, "Hira and Yamini Kapoor-Mercado-Lopez! Get to the museum right now!"

Then we went to Brynne's. She was outside doing something, so Aiden yelled, "Brynne Tvarika Lakshmi Balamuralikrishna Rao! Get to the museum right now!"

Next, we arrived at the twins'. I called, "Nikita and Sheela Jagan! Ask your parents and get to the museum right now!" It was at this point I realized we used the same speech for everyone. Oh, well. It's just words. No one's gonna notice.