Chapter 2

I had a bad feeling in my chest. Was it anger? Or jealousy? I don't know, but I didn't like it. When Ron saw it, it looked like his brain would get burned by a wave of anger. He stood up. "Oi Dean, leave my sister alone," he said while walking slowly closer. "Seriously Ron? You have to do this every time right? I'll tell you something, I'm not a little, I can date whoever I want. Look at this." she said as she turned around at Dean and slightly kissed his lips. My world just fell apart. I was sitting there speechless. I felt Hermione's hand landing on my shoulder. I pretended it was fine, but it was not. I was shocked. When he overheard a conversation of those random students in front of the train, who were talking about Thomas dating a girl. I never would thought he would date Gins. I randomly stood up. In that moment Ginny pulled away and looked at me. "Well I am- um sleepy," I said as I went to the stairs. Walked around Ginny. I made a short eye contact. Her eyes weren't mad or confused... they were sad. 

When I walked up to my dormitory. I got dressed in a sleeping suit. But the point was I didn't go to bed. I needed to stop thinking about it. So I took a map and looked at it if I would see something interesting. I saw Dumbledore walking through his office many times. As he always does. Classic. I thought for myself. Then my eyes landed on something more interesting. It was Malfoy walking through a hallway. Which goes nowhere. I looked at Ron who just got in still red, as he was mad. He went straight to bed. I didn't say a word cause I knew he would be more mad. So I came back to the map, but Malfoy's name disappeared. It just went to so random corner and now, he is gone. I looked over the map and I didn't see him anywhere. I put a map on the night table next to my bed and after some time I fell asleep. 

NEXT MORNING

I woke up earlier than others. I looked at the clock and I saw it was 4 am. I rolled my eyes. Great.  I thought for myself. I stood up and got dressed in my school uniform. I grabbed some books and went downstairs, but someone was sitting there. The person was sitting on the couch, they had a red long hair. It was Ginny. "Gins? What are you doing here?" I scared her cause she jumped a little. She turned around. "Oh hey, Harry. Well, I had a nightmare. How about you? What are you doing here, at this time?" she looked at me. My god, her eyes. "Well, I- um I just got up. Randomly. No reason." I said as I put my books on the table next to the stairs and walked over to the couch. "May I?" I asked while smiling at her. She moved a little to leave me some space to sit as she nodded. I sat down. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her when I saw her sad face. I don't know, but I wouldn't be happy if she wasn't. I felt a weird feeling in my chest that made me sad. She looked up and her teary eyes. "Well... I still can't get over my first year here. You know... Tom thing. And now, a war is behind a door waiting to walk in and... I'm scared Harry. And I know you have more things to worry about, so I don't want to bother you with mine." She said as she stood up. I stood up with her and held her arm when she wanted to leave. "No, Gins, the only things that are helping me at the moment are my friends and when they have problems or when they're sad, I'm sad," I answered when I pulled her to sit back down. "I know you were going through this alone. But hey... I won't let him or anyone else hurt you again. Ever." I said softly as I held her hand. "You have my word. I'm sorry for your first year... he planned to go after me through you cause you are Ron's sister and he is my mate. I know you're scared. I'm also, not for just me. But for my loved ones." He looked down. "Almost everyone who gets close to me is in danger... I wish I could protect you all at the same time, but I have no idea where I was without Hermione and Ron..." I closed my eyes trying not to let my tears out. She held my chin and pulled my head up. "You don't have to protect us all. You're so brave but don't risk your life for people who wouldn't thank you for it. Not meant as we as Hermione, Ron, or... me. But hey, you have us. And we won't let anyone hurt you either. It was my fault, my first year. Because I started to write in that diary and... I told him about you. So he went after you cause me. I'm so sorry for that. But I had no friends and he manipulated me with his fake sweet words. I wish I could take that back. I wish I wouldn't get that book in my hand. But I'm not scared anymore... thanks to you." She smiled at me. I smiled back. "He would manipulate someone else if he wouldn't choose you... Look Ginny don't blame yourself at all." She nodded and yawned. I laughed a little. "Is someone sleepy here?" I asked. "shut up," she said as her head slid on my shoulder. My heart speeded up. I smiled as I moved to the side so she was lying in my arms. I sliced my arms around her and lay down. I closed my eyes, I never felt as relaxed as now. Oh god, I wish you could know how much I love you, Ginny... After that, I fell asleep. 

Hey loves, I know I haven't been posting in a while but I will start again I hope, I just have so much school. Also, I hope you liked this part and if yes please vote. It will force me to make another part. 🩵🦦🪷

- your MIA 🪷