Chapter 6

"Okay, that was weird," Ron said while watching his sister leave. "Can you just shut up for now Ronald?" Hermione rolled her eyes at him. "Ugh-" I said as I stood up and walked after her. I won't let me mess this up. I cannot lose her... I can't imagine a world without her in it...I ran upstairs to Gryffindor's common room and saw her there. She rolled herself in the corner looking into the newspaper. She wasn't reading them. The news was upside down. I smiled at myself and walked over. We were alone. Everyone else was in the Great Hall. "Hey Gins, I know you try to ignore me but I'm sure you can't read upside down." I smiled sitting on the chair on the other side of the table she was leaning against. "What- shit. This news always fails in saving." She said as she sighed and put them down. She turned around at me. "What do you want? I said we get it. You don't have to be sorry. And what are you even doing here? Lunch isn't over yet." She said as she looked away. "No...it's not," I tilted over her and brought her face to stare at me. "but you were the one who ran away first. And... I had to run after you."  I said as I smiled at her. "Had to...? Why? Ron told you to check on his little sister right- whatever." She said as she stood up thinking I would let her leave. Silly girl... but cute. I stood up also and stood in front of her and held her arms. She looked annoyed until I took her arms, and then she looked right into my eyes. Those brown eyes. "Look Gins, I know you think that I'm into Cho. And you have every right to think that after last year. But look..." I said as I slid my hands down to her hands and held them. She looked down at them. "I wouldn't run up here for you if I would like her. I do not. She always comes to me. And I don't know if you noticed or not...but now I always come to you..." I said with a shaking voice. I hope she will get that, I'm not sure if I should've told her or not... She looked in shock. It looked like she didn't know what to say. But she knew what to do. She held my cheeks and pulled her lips against mine. I was in huge shock but I didn't hesitate and kissed her back. Right after she pulled away. "What have you done..." she said after running away. I stood there with loading in my head. What? She kissed me and asked what I HAD DONE. She kissed ME. Well, I don't mind. I thought while holding my lips. I was smiling ear to ear but still had a loading. What did she mean by "what have you done..."

A voice in my head was trying to say something. After a while, I realized it wasn't a voice in my head but it was Hermione. "HARRY JAMES POTTER, THE EARTH IS CALLING YOU," she yelled at me. "Oh finally," she added when she saw I was listening. She and Ron were standing next to me. "Did you and Ginny do that?" Ron asked while leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. "huh...? What?" I looked still in shock but confused at him. "well, talk about her weird acting." he added. "Um, yeah," I said as I blushed a little. "Perfect. " Ron said as he walked to the couch. Hermione leaned over, "Wrap the lipstick off your lips, Harry." She smirked as she whispered and walked over to Ron. My face turned into a smashed tomato. SHIT, she had lipstick? I said while slightly taking off her lipstick but slightly so I could keep her kiss on my lips. After that, I walked over to his friends.

The time passed and it was dinner time. This means Ginny cannot hide in front of me so we can talk about what exactly she meant by that sentence. When me, Hermione, and Ron walked in, I saw something I wish I wouldn't. In Hogwarts, there was something like a "couple game" and it was a game where a couple had to kiss until they could not breathe. When someone plays that game, the whole of Hogwarts accepts them as a school couple. And there they were, Dean and Ginny. Dean with my redhead. Both kiss each other with others counting it. I heard it was for 3 minutes now. My heart stopped. I lost my words. Even the kiss was weird. It looked like a side kiss. I mean, only one was enjoying it, Dean. Ginny looked like she was JUST kissing back. I couldn't watch it. I turned around and walked off. Ron was about to go there and say something to Dean, something really bad. Hermione took his hand and shook her head. "Don't... it isn't worth it. Not now," she added as she pulled Ron out of the Great Hall by his hand.

I don't understand. She kissed me, without pleasing it. She did it cause she wanted to. But when she kissed Dean, it looked like she HAD to do it. I wish we could talk. My wish came true. I was sitting in the common room. It was about 10 pm. I thought everyone was sleeping. Then I heard steps going down the stairs. I turned around and stood up quickly when I saw it was Ginny. "Hi..." I said staring at her. She walked over. "Hey..." she added while walking. I stared at her. "We need to talk." we both said it at once. We both smiled and sat down on the couch. "Look I know you're dating Dean and that you did kiss me just because of the shock but I would-" I didn't finish it again. She put a finger in front of my lips. "I didn't kiss you because of the shock..." she said as she rubbed my cheek smiling. "But still you're with Dean and I don't-" she kissed me. She right after pulled away. "Can you stop reminding me of the biggest mistake of my life Harry?" she said acting like she was mad but she was laughing. "Maybe?" I said teasingly as I stared at her lips. She stared at mine too. After a while of staring, I grabbed her neck and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed back and wrapped her arm around my neck. After a while, we started to make out. Dear Ginny, you're mine now.