Heartbreak: Part 1

V1:
I met a boy who was crazy about a girl who was blonde and pretty. I met a boy who was crazy about her laugh and her smile. I met a boy crazy bout her but I was crazy bout him.

R:
You've broke me for the last time but I, I, I guess I'll never be happy with you. Crazy about her and I was wondering if you even cared. Alone and broken for the last time. (Repeat)

V2:
I was brunette but she was blonde so I tried to make me better for you just to win your heart but I guess changing myself won't make you care at all. I know that because oh.....

Bridge:
But, I know changing myself won't be for the better, changing myself won't for the right reason. Just be yourself and realize the true you and change yourself for you.  Oh (hold), oh (hold/higher than before), oh (hold/highest one) (x3). (R)

V2:

I met a boy who was crazy about a girl who had deep secrets and deep green eyes. I met a boy who was crazy about a girl who love puppies and kittens. I met a boy crazy bout her and I was crazy bout him. (R)

V3:

I met a boy who was crazy bout her but I was still hoping he'd be crazy bout me. But I guess he'd never be crazy bout me. I'd walk thousands of miles just to be with you, I'd hold hand through life just to be with you, I'd do anything at all just to be with you................. (B)

V4:

You, and that blonde girl are forever, are forever, oh, oh, oh. You, you, you and that blonde girl, baby. Not me and you but you and that blonde girl are forever baby. (R)

V5:

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (R)

V6:

You and that blonde girl are forever, oh,oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh. You and that blonde girl, baby. Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhh. (B/R)