Truth About Her

V1:
I see you sitting there in your Mustang all alone crying to your favorite song in the Moonlight. Just a few hours ago you were kissing her like she owned you but now you're crying alone to your song with her but this time goodbye yourself. Sitting there in your Mustang writing broken hearted songs and your realizing the truth about me why me. Can't be sure what happened but I know that she did something wrong. Can't be sure what happened but I know that you're never going to be happy with her again. I'm pretty sure she ran off with that British guy I was talking about but I know That............

Bridge:
The truth about her that girl you like. When I told you she probably fakes liking you you didn't believe anything I said because you were with her when I was in love with you and you knew the truth but I was wrong. Don't want to be heartbroken because maybe we have a shot now or maybe you have a shot with some other pretty blonde girl and you break my heart for the last time but........ (R)

R:
I can't be too loud and can't be too pretty I just have to be myself for you to like me. I don't have to change my hair I don't have to change my clothes I don't have to change my style just to be with you cuz I don't have to be your little superstar but she was supposed to be because I knew the truth about her when you hate in that corner when you hate in that corner kissing her like she was your princess but she fell in love forever and ever and ever and ever and I was pretty sure you would never end up with that blonde girl like you wanted.

V2:
I don't know why but he didn't see that his blonde girl was in love with someone else. Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. I know that we are meant to be together for ever. I know I might be crazy in love but you are not in love with me. (B)

V3:
Something was up with that blonde girl when I met her but I didn't know what until I fell in love with you because I know she's not right for you and maybe I am right for you baby but you can't see that I might be your new girl. I can't be too loud and can't be too busy cuz you want to meet me in the back of your Mustang tonight. (R)

V4:
But I feel a little bit different around you now because you're not with that blonde girl anymore and the truth about her is she's an idiot just like you and me alone and I want to sit in your Mustang like I own you and kiss you on the lips too listening to that song that you thought you had with her and her only. But I know this is a fairy tale and I'm never going to be with you cuz you and I are stupid together and that's why I know.................. (B)

V5:
Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh, oh. She's telling a lie. Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh, oh. She's telling a lie.