Fall Apart: Part 1

V1:
That blonde girl and you together all the time makes me feel liking I'm..............

R:
Falling apart because of you. I was in love with you but I, but I know you don't love me back. I'm Falling apart because of you and that blonde girl. Falling apart, Falling apart, ohhhhhhhhhh, Falling apart. (Repeat)

V2:
There's lots of love that you give her but it makes me jealous. Loving her breaks me baby. Love makes me feel like I am...............

Bridge:
That blonde girl and you making me fall apart, fall apart, apart, fall apart. Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fall apart. Loving her is making me fall apart. Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh. (Repeat)

V3:
Baby, making me fall down on my knees praying that you would love me someday and I know that I'm................ (R)

V4:
If I didn't meet you that day would I love you today. Would I even care if you were with that blonde girl had I not met you. I don't even know if I would care because I would have no idea who you are except you're this kind person. I love you but you don't love me back and I wish you did cuz I love you and I have always and I know and I know and I know that I am falling apart inside and I am falling apart inside because I love you and you and you only and I only love you and that's the only truth and that blonde girl is making me mad because she's always around you and you don't care about me like I care about you and she probably doesn't care about you like you care about her because some things can be lies and that's probably why because I am definitely............ (R)