Crazy About Her

V1:
Sitting in your red Mustang with the blonde girl I don't like. Sitting there in your Mustang kissing her on the lips like she owns you. Sitting there in your Mustang like she's telling the whole truth but she's probably not and she's probably in love with some British man. Sitting there in your Mustang with that girl by your side listening to your song that probably isn't your song with her but you're song with some other girl like me. She probably doesn't even care but all I know all I know is that this could be a lie.

R:
And I, and I, and I am crazy bout you, baby. But I know you love her as you're crazy bout her not me. Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhh. Crazy bout her not me. (Repeat)

V2:
Still sitting there in your Mustang 2 hours later kissing her some more and holding her like she owns you. She doesn't own you she really doesn't own you at all. Everything she's told you has probably been fake because girls can be fake sometimes. But I know that I am not a fake because I love you and if I was lying about loving you why would I right you so many songs.

Bridge:
Why are you crazy about her when she's probably lying to you about how she feels and she's probably in love with the British man. Why are you trying to make her feel this way about you when you can't even make yourself happy. Sitting there in your Mustang kissing her on the lips and listening to your song and acting like she owns you which she doesn't. Acting like she owns you but she doesn't at all at all at all she doesn't own you at all.

V3:
If she breaks your heart what will happen to you will you sit in your Mustang in real life she never owns you. Would I be there to comfort you or would I just stay back because you didn't care about me when you cared about that blonde girl. I know that you will get your heart broken someday but I could never break your heart unless you broke mine first and this is a heartbreak song because you broke my heart but if you put it back and fix it then I won't break yours too. I know that you and me have no future and that is why I realize everyday I am nothing but stupidness cuz I don't even need to be in this world today because.......................... (B)

V4:
But you're just going to keep sitting in your Mustang kissing her like she owns you which she doesn't at all. Sitting there in your Mustang like she's your wife in the future but she's probably going to break your heart very soon. Sitting there in your Mustang like she owns you and she doesn't. Sitting there in your Mustang like she's your future but she's probably your past. Sitting there in your Mustang kissing her like she owns you and listening to your favorite song that's probably your song with someone else like me. (R)