Chapter 2: Midnight Investigation & Unleash the Dinobot

(At the second warehouse, both Ben, Gwen and Henry are seen investigating the warehouse.)

Henry: So? What are we here for?

Ben: Ever since I rescued those innocent kids from those devils, my Omnitrix tracked something...

Gwen: Okay then, let's find what that Irondick is hiding.

(They walk around until they find some Atlas Soldiers playing chess. Gwen uses her magic to knock them out and place them in their cages. Suddenly they uncover a cage and see a Scorpion-like cybertronian.)

Henry: (frightened) WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

(The cybertronian wakes up and transforms as Ben scans it with his Omnitrix.)

(As he analyzes the cybertronian, Ben finds out his name

(As he analyzes the cybertronian, Ben finds out his name.)

Ben: It's Scorponok.

Henry: How did it turn to a human size?

Gwen: I made some studies about the recent events and I found out that General Ironwood tried to dispose of him by throwing a special bomb. It failed and now the cybertronians can change to human size.

Henry: So that's why.

(They cover the cage and turn to another one which they uncover and see Soundwave.)

Ben: Holy shit, it's Soundwave!

Henry: He used to work along with Megatron and the other Decepticons.

Gwen: He's also one of the most dangerous Decepticons in the world, even having the backup from his mini grunts.

Ben: We better look out for the one my Omnitrix scanned.

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, Ironwood slams his fist on the desk.)

Ironwood: (growls) Damn it. If they find out about my experiments, they will expose it.

????: That's why I like you, Ironwood. You're really a fine example of a "hero".

(Ironwood's eyes widen by seeing Green Goblin and the transformed Winter Schnee.)