6 months old

***2 months later***

"Alright Gabriella you're six months old, so we are gonna start you on solids! Yay!" She says holding her up.
"Daddy, you have the camcorder?" She asks Danny.
"I sure do momma!"
They want Gabby to start saying momma or dada, so they've just been calling each other that.
Jessica puts the baby in her eating chair and goes to mash an avocado, then brings it back to Gabby.
"Alright, you ready?" She says in a cute voice.
She takes the spoon and puts it in her mouth, Gabriella's eyes widen and she starts to slowly chew, some falls out of her mouth and Jessica spoons it up and puts it back in.
"Haha look at her face! She's like, this is not my momma get it out of my mouth!" Jessica says.
The more Gabby eats the more she likes it.

Later on that day they tried sweet potatoes mixed in with a little breast milk, Gabriella loved it.
Jessica held the spoon up and Gabby reached for her hand to hurry up and get it in her mouth.
"You like this, don't you momma?!" Jessica says in a baby voice.
"She looks so happy! Look at how her face lights up when she eats just like yours Jessie!" Danny says making her laugh.
"I do love my food!" She says.

***

That night Jessica and Danny wake up from hearing a piercing cry.
They both jump out of bed and gasp, "WHAT'S WRONG?!"
They run to get the baby, "What's wrong sweet girl?" Jessica says picking her up.
"She doesn't need a diaper, she must be hungry." She says as she takes her boob out.
Gabby sucks on it for a little while then continues to cry.
"What's wrong with her? Is she okay?" Danny asks concerned.
"I don't know. I don't know why she's crying so much, she sounds like she's in pain." Jessica says holding her and walking around trying to get her to calm down.
"What a second.." She says squinting her eyes and looking towards Gabby's mouth.
She sticks her finger in and says, "Danny?"
"What's wrong babe?"
"Is that a tooth?" She asks holding her lip down.
"Oh wow, yeah it looks like it!"
"Awe my poor baby's teething!" She says with tears in her eyes.
"Danny she's getting so big, she's growing teeth!... She's in pain! Danny go grab me the baby Oragel."
He brings it to her and Jessica puts on on her gums to calm her down a bit.
"My poor baby is in so much pain and I feel helpless!" She says upset.
"Awe Jessie I know you feel that way but you're doing amazing... Everything just comes so natural to you." He says with a smile.
"Thank you Danny." She gives him a teary smile.
Gabby's still a bit fussy and Danny says, "Go ahead and go to bed I'll stay up with her until she falls asleep."
"No it's okay, I'm fine.. You go to bed.. I'm just gonna hold her and walk around with her till she falls asleep." She tells him.
"Then I'll stay with you."
"No you get some rest babe, I'm okay." She smiles at him.
"Well alright, but holler if you need anything." He kisses the side of her head.
"I will, thanks."

She walks around until she tires herself and the baby out.

Danny walks into the room a little bit later on and finds Jessica passed on on top of a blanket on the floor with one hand on Gabriella's stomach.
He chuckles and says quietly to himself. "Jessica is such a good mom... Look at them, my two girls!"
He walks over and picks Jessica up trying not to wake her as he puts her in bed, then he gets Gabby and puts her in the bassinet right by Jessica's side of the bed.
As he carefully lays back in bed Jessica jerks up and says, "Where's my baby?"
"Shhh.. It's okay baby, she's fine! She fast asleep in her bassinet, I just didn't want you to spend the night on the floor."
She gives him a smile, he moves some of her hair behind her ear and pulls her in for a soft kiss.
"Thank you Danny." She smiles.
"No, thank you Jessica.. for being the best mom I could have ever asked for, for our daughter."
She smiles and says, "Awe Danny!"
She looks at Gabriella before going to bed and falls asleep with one hand on her bassinet and Danny's arms wrapped around her stomach.