I really really LOVE you!

The next morning Danny woke up with his hand around her stomach and his face buried in the back of her neck.

He takes in her scent then kisses her shoulder.
He decides to wake her up like old times, so he throws the covers off and slowly spreads her legs.
He sucks her clit like a nipple and sticks two fingers inside of her.
She starts to squirm around in her sleep and releases tiny moans.
Danny loves the sound of her whimper.
He slows his movement down for a while to draw her orgasm out.
When he speeds up, Jessica's whimpers/moans become louder.
He feels her body tremble underneath him as she orgasms.
Jessica lets out a loud throaty moan and digs her fingers into his head.
"FUUUUUCK!  OH FUCK!" She screams.

Danny licks her up then kisses up her body and says, "Mornin'!" With his irresistible smile.
Jessica giggles as she bends one leg up and wraps the other around his back.
"Good morning, YOU!" She smiles and pinches his nose.
"Did you have a good nights rest?"
"You bet I did!  Best I've slept in months!  Thank you for waking me up like that!"
"Like what?  I was just having breakfast." He jokes making her laugh.
"Oh Danny!"

"How am I so in love with you!" She giggles.
"I ask myself that every single day!"
"No!  I mean.. I just.. I love you!  Like I really really LOVE YOU!" She laughs.
"Well I really really love you too, Ms. Lange!" He kisses her.

When she breaks the kiss she says, "Ah! I'm sorry I'm a bitch most of the time, Daniel. It's just... Being a mommy is hard work." She pouts.
"Awe baby, you're not a bitch ALL the time!" He puts his arm around her.
Jessica gives him a look and Danny chuckles, "I'm just saying.. It's not all bad.. and baby, you can be a bitch to me whenever you need to!" He pulls her to his chest and kisses her forehead.
"Aw, thanks Danny." She smiles.

"How about I make you some breakfast before we head over to pick up the kids?"
"I'd love that, Mr. Huston!"

After breakfast Jessica takes the dishes to the sink and Danny goes behind her and says, "I got it, Babydoll."
He takes the dishes from her and puts them in the sink.

Jessica stands behind him and smiles.
She unites her robe and sits on the island with her legs spread.
"Drop em' Huston!" She tells him.
"Wha-" He turns around and he gets a smile on his face.
"Again?" He asks.
Jessica bites her lip and nods her head, "It has been almost three months!" She says with a sexy face.
"Besides.. Watching you scrub those dishes just makes me think there's so much more you could be doing with those big strong hands!"
"These hands?" Danny jokes and wiggles his fingers in the air.
"Mmhhmmm.." She puckers her lips and nods head.

Danny brings his fingers to her clit and rubs her making her breathing become slightly heavier.

He sucks two of his fingers then curls them inside of her.
"Mmmm!" She moans while biting down on her lips.

Danny feels himself grow and gets the need to be inside of her.
He pulls himself out of his pajama bottoms and glides his tip over her slippery folds.
"Ah.. Danny.. Come on! Fuck me!" She moans.

He pulls her butt to the edge of the counter and sticks himself inside of her.

He holds his arms around her back as he pounds into her making her release loud throaty moans.
"Ah! Ah! Oh Danny! God dammit!" She wraps her legs tight around his back and digs her nails into his bulging biceps.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh yeah, Danny! That's it! Harder!" She says out of breath.
Danny grunts as their hot, sweaty, naked bodies collided.

Her face scrunches, her teeth grind and she starts to pant as she feels Danny release himself inside of her.
As she cums, she throws her head back and yells.

Both breathing heavy, Danny kisses her neck then lips while they are still connected.
Jessica moans into the kiss while their tongues dance together.

"Ah fuck!" She says out of breath as Danny kisses down her chest then sucks on her nipples.

"Mmm that's good!" He smiles up at her with breast milk everywhere.
She giggles and looks down at him.
She runs her hand through his hair and says, "Look at the mess you've made!" With a smile.
"I'll clean it up!" He says as he licks the milk off of her stomach and rest of her body.
Jessica laughs and says, "Mr. Huston, you are too much!" She holds the back of his head and runs her thumb up and down on it.